What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought in the whole navy into a incident which is sub judice and the accused are some Naval Officers.
When you accuse the whole Navy of being useless and un-proffesional I tell you that they are enough for the needs of our country as the example was given.

Why do you then start ranting about you being a bigger pain for us? Can't you stay on topic?

The topic is that Indian Naval officer offer their wives in order to promote their careers and the senior officers are more than happy to accept such offers. This has a direct impact on merit and operational readiness of the Indian Navy. Based on the various article on this subject, this is a widespread issue not only within the Navy but also other services.

Are Indians trolling with completely irrelevant links to overcome their shame?

Carry on.

I have work in the morning.

Btw, you naval officers are wife swappers.

G'night.

Ah, words of wisdom again. You were busy trolling, you did have time then. Oh well :whistle:

The topic is that Indian Naval officer offer their wives in order to promote their careers and the senior officers are more than happy to accept such offers. This has a direct impact on merit and operational readiness of the Indian Navy. Based on the various article on this subject, this is a widespread issue not only within the Navy but also other services.
At least they don't offer training and support to terrorists who kill innocent civilians.

Which is more immoral ?

And BTW if few cases are registered, does that mean entire Indian Navy ?

If few Pakistan Army officers are involved in terrorism, can we blame entire PAK Army ?

And, is it a new concept of these acts for personal and professional gains ? I remember countless cases of Boss- Secretary, Boss-Employee favors in many organizations.

The topic is that it is an accusation being made by one Female. This does not have any impact on merit and operational readiness because the whole navy simply cannot be like this, generalisations should have limits.

Like based on the reports of your men in UN, can I say it is prevelant in PA, no. Same logic applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom