What's new

Indian NSG Commando Arrested for Drug Trade

Hmmmm..
So do u remember how many years has ur President and prime minister served in jail...
And u know ur president in past has made a fraud using bomb.....

It's their main business and looking after pakistan is their side business it seems :lol:

Bro this is jst a news fr em to satisfy thier inner.Let them come out......... authorities will do how he has to be.... u jst chill ;)

Not true...dont put your own security failures on Pakistan and its people...

Dear Secretservice,

Yes the Mumbai attack was a security as well as intelligence negligence. But does it give a right to the NON STATE ACTORS (I firmly beleive that almost all of the people from Pakistan are inocent) from Pakistan to attack Mumbai, wage a war agaist India, Kill inocent indians as well as the guest from other countries who came to India?? May be you know the answer but cant spell out here. Tell me one thing what would be your reaction if any celebrity from Pakistan (Many of them are at Mumbai) would have unfortunately got killed in the attacks. Bullet does not strike by knowing the religion of a person nor the nationality. Your words are that Not true...dont put your own security failures on Pakistan and its people... , then who were those Terrorists who came from Karachi. Were they aliens?? Y not put blame on Pakistan (Not on the civilians ) whoes authorities trained guided and executed the mission (Massacared innocents). May be our respected moderator may think I am wrting here out of the Subject, but I had to reply. Its time to realize by fellow pakistani citizens and accept the facts that thoes culprits originated in Pakistan. Though I wont say they represented Pakistan. Time will come for sure when out dear neighbour will punish hard and crack down on the NON STATE ACTORS like these terrorists.
May god prosper and provide peace to India and Pakistan

With regards
Drunken Monke
Shrikant Parwate (India)

:D oh yeh bravo to him for that he is entitled to drug smuggling and has the right to be drug pusher. oh BTW your newspaper said the narcotics he was smuggling is "believed to be processed in Pakistan" :lol:

Dear Jana,

No one can be appreciated for Drug trafiking. I belong to the Faculty of medicine and I am reasearch scientist, these narcotics can be used for patient benefit or even it can be missused for druging, and when this happens it spoils the human resource (majorly Young Ones). Well the person (NSG cammando) who was arrested for above offence should not be treated with softness. If prooved guity, highest possible punishment has to be handed over with. But still my point remains valid that capabilities of NSG and their heroic operations cant be just washed away. One person does not form a organization and worng doings by a single person can not possibly question credibility of a organization as whole.
With respect to the place where the Narcotic drugs processed, I wont comments since I have no sources and no proof.

With regards
Drunken Monke
Shrikant Parwate (India)

Back
Top Bottom