What's new

Indian Olympians say they’ll ‘immerse’ medals in Ganga today; go on fast unto death

Na re teri Manya jaisi Brahman bhaiyyani 150-200 rupye mein deti.

Gande naali kide yahan sab sauchalay Mishra Sharma JHA ji chalate hai
go clean a toilet, lick it clean

and make way for the Brahmins

Risking their lives to win elections. Seems legit.

Dead people can't win elections.
No risk of life here , they themselves are risk to others , one wrestler gold medalist is in jail for murdering another wrestler just for getting hold of akhada and gym .

Yeah, but the manner of protest intrigued me. What does it mean to immerse Olympic medals in the Ganga? Is it like returning a medal? Only they are polluting/corroding the medals in the Ganga to show their indignation?
lookup what mohammed ali did in response to racism

"He was black, 18 years of age, 6ft 3ins tall in his stockinged feet, and was called after his father. Standing on the Second Street Bridge in Louisville, Kentucky, he did something that for most people would be unimaginable — he hurled an Olympic Gold Medal into the depths of the Ohio River.

The year was 1960."

Dunno how much these medals will pollute, they like big sikkas.
No, I was referring to the medals themselves getting corroded by that near-radioactive water of the Ganga :lol: (or do you think it's exagerrated?)

why must you troll on such srs matters ?

actually, I'm guilty too, but bc aap to thread pe thread bana re ho lol
That level of self-awareness :lol:
:lol:

Last edited:
Wood burning is a big pollutant, bigger than oil, coal, and gas for the same amount of heat.
good, stick it to the enviro nazis

I'm pro coal roller

20170522_23FTdiesel_driversw-1.jpg

when I'm done, they should douse my carcass in diesel and leave it right in front of a commie climate group office lel

good, stick it to the enviro nazis

I'm pro coal roller

20170522_23FTdiesel_driversw-1.jpg

when I'm done, they should douse my carcass in diesel and leave it right in front of a commie climate group office lel
Burning is not the only option. Burying is non-polluting and organic, humanity did it for tens of thousands of years. Countless animals, birds, and insects disappear every day into the soil.

Burning is not the only option. Burying is non-polluting and organic, humanity did it for tens of thousands of years. Countlesss animals, birds, and insects disappear every day into the soil.
I a high born brahmin, you little shit.. not some random muslim, or an "animal, bird or insect" you throw in the ground

they going to cut some trees, get firewood and burn the shit out of my remains as one last act of pissing off the leftists of the world.

for even in death, I shall torment them :smokin:

I a high born brahmin, you little shit.. not some random muslim
Or some random Jew, Christian, Atheist, and Jungle folk who also get buried. Not going to cuss. Point is, turning body into ash is not non-polluting as you claimed earlier, unless it is electrical [which is probably not cheap].

Back
Top Bottom