Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
@phoenix nowadays am always here.... i took a break from updating about the aliens because most news been blocked due to known reason.... i will update my alien threads after olympic.... By the way mary kom right now training with 3 types of top boxers.... One is left hander, then right hander and 3rd one is both left and right hander. She training hard.... She means bussiness. Her eyes are on Gold. Lets hope she wins a gold for india....

Sanjeev Rajput is also a good medal prospect, his qualifying score in ISSF world cup last year was 1176, this is more than the Beijing qualifying score by no. 1 shooter.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica wins the 100m London Olympics GOLD in 9.63secs, Fastest man on the planet!

Earlier BBC made a video on BOLT just before the race and guys background score they kept was Bang Bang Bang (Salman Khan song)!!!! BBC literally kept that song for 1-2 mins in background....imagine Bolt running and in background song was playing,bang bang zamana bole...bang bang....hehhe....

384644_316365165127153_95338844_n.jpg

very important day today for India:

Vijender & Mary just a win away from an assured medal + Sanjeev & Gagan will like to win another medal in shooting + Vikas Gowda would like to make his mark in discuss throw.

This man is absolutely legendary. :tup:

In fact, he is no longer a man... he has been immortalized already in the history books.

Infact he touched the olympic record even after getting a loose start. just imagine if he manages to get a perfect start. :)

(-) 9.5 is always on cards

very important day today for India:

Vijender & Mary just a win away from an assured medal + Sanjeev & Gagan will like to win another medal in shooting + Vikas Gowda would like to make his mark in discuss throw.

Let's hope for the Best. *fingers crossed*

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom