Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
@ isro2222 sushil lost against the uzbek wrestler in the olympic qualifiers whom he will face in the next round

when and whom he gonna face inquarters...please tell me schedule...

9:42 London time, in about 25 mins.

z4obr.jpg

@Lurker thats what am worried.... But he defeated olympic gold medalist who defeated same guy before.... My worry is that in one interview sushil kumar said that when anyone bout with gold medalist and defeats gold medalist he dont have much strength left to bout next opponent.... As u saw sushil kumar totaly been exausted because gold medalist did its best to defeat sushil.... Sushil lost majority of his energy and thats what worrying me.... But if he win next round than a medal is assured because in semifinal even if he lose he still gets chance to wrestler a previous bout winner....

Sushil kumar alot focused Wrestler.... The only thing making me worried is the coach of sushil kumar who already declared sushil kumar in finals and other wrestlers are midgets.... Its not good statement.... It might make sushil kumar relax a bit and take next opponent easy.... By the way sushil kumar is 5.5 feet tall.... He small strong build.... Whats his opponent height?

@ isro2222 he got ample of rest time, gap between his two bouts is more than 30 mins and this was only his 1st fight . think about yogeshwar who had to fight 3 bout within a gap of 15 mins.

he will be warmed-up and confident after his win against olympic champion :)

@ isro2222 he got ample of rest time, gap between his two bouts is more than 30 mins and this was only his 1st fight . think about yogeshwar who had to fight 3 bout within a gap of 15 mins.

he will be warmed-up and confident after his win against olympic champion :)

how you read my mind...

Back
Top Bottom