What's new

Indian origin British lawyer fights for Kargil martyr

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about posting some confessions of million of Indians who were tortured by the Indian Army. I remember a case of Army Major taking asylum in USA after he was indicted in torturing and killing Indiansbut strangely the GOI refuses to ask for his extradition?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about posting some confessions of million of Indians who were tortured by the Indian Army. I remember a case of Army Major taking asylum in USA after he was indicted in torturing and killing Indiansbut strangely the GOI refuses to ask for his extradition?

i just need to post some videos of racists of england and also want to post videos of brutals of united kingdom who brutaly killled,raped indians during british rule of india.............
Who is behind indo-pak partition?????it was england...................english peoples made indians enemies of each other......

did u have any links???????????

i just need to post some videos of racists of england and also want to post videos of brutals of united kingdom who brutaly killled,raped indians during british rule of india.............
Who is behind indo-pak partition?????it was england...................english peoples made indians enemies of each other......

did u have any links???????????

Why are you living in the past? Butt hurt? We partitioned you because you wanted to be partitioned. U still have not answered why are you so scared to ratify the UN convention of Preventing Torture of its own citizens?

Why are you living in the past? Butt hurt? We partitioned you because you wanted to be partitioned. U still have not answered why are you so scared to ratify the UN convention of Preventing Torture of its own citizens?

my past is a part of my future...............british killed indianS...it is a fact.........it was unforgettable. MILLIONS of indians lost thier lifes only bcoz of ENGLAND.......SO GET I LIFE.........WORLD KNOWS WHO WAS FAMOUS FOR "DIVIDE AND RULE" POLICY

Come on guys this is a serious matter. Allegations of torture should be investigated and the guilty should be brought to justice whether they are indians pakistanis or from timbuktoo. Lets not make this a pakistani indian thing. Neither govt approves of this behaviour.

No investigation is needed. It's around 12 years since this war. There are more important issues in this world to investigate about than some bollywood story.

my past is a part of my future...............british killed indianS...it is a fact.........it was unforgettable. MILLIONS of indians lost thier lifes only bcoz of ENGLAND.......SO GET I LIFE.........WORLD KNOWS WHO WAS FAMOUS FOR "DIVIDE AND RULE" POLICY

Yet you feel proud when your Indian Army and Police kills its own innocent citizens. Patribal rings a bell?

If we produced one Gen Dyer you have produced a million. Only difference is Gen. Dyer killed Indians but your Gen Dyers kill and torture fellow Indians? When you have the time please question your fellow Indians why when you agreed in 1997 to Ratify the UN Convention of Torture of its own citizens you dont have the guts to ratify it? Charity begins at home?

One General Dyer ?? haha.. you thought by accepting one gruesome psycho's existence from your country you negated the rest of the acts?? Dyer was nothing he at least was open about his feelings for the people of sub continent when he shot them like cattle they were for him. You people in your efforts to win the world war did not even supply grains to dying people and killed millions all over the country. You destroyed the indigenous industries in this country completely and treated the locals less than humans. You people were dealing in slaves for a long time in the modern history of this world and you tell me we produced thousands of dyers. If u have any amount of shame left for these acts you will talk no more, but i know you will post more of your special BS about some unrelated incident.

One General Dyer ?? haha.. you thought by accepting one gruesome psycho's existence from your country you negated the rest of the acts?? Dyer was nothing he at least was open about his feelings for the people of sub continent when he shot them like cattle they were for him. You people in your efforts to win the world war did not even supply grains to dying people and killed millions all over the country. You destroyed the indigenous industries in this country completely and treated the locals less than humans. You people were dealing in slaves for a long time in the modern history of this world and you tell me we produced thousands of dyers. If u have any amount of shame left for these acts you will talk no more, but i know you will post more of your special BS about some unrelated incident.

You are such a pathetic person! Till now you have not explained why ur panties are in a twist when PA tortures your soldiers yet your country fails to sign a UN law preventing the Indian Army and Police FROM TORTURING ITS OWN CITIZENS? PATHETIC

Do you know the meaning of paradox?

A paradox is a logical statement or group of statements that lead to a contradiction or a situation that which if true defies logic or reason.

Now on one hand you are saying that indian army is habitual torturer and on the other hand you provide an example of Indian major who was indicted of torture.Doesn't it prove that Indian judicial system works.

and if you have a beef with Americans for sheltering that major,do you mental mastaburation there.Why ***** India for that.

Do you know the meaning of paradox?

A paradox is a logical statement or group of statements that lead to a contradiction or a situation that which if true defies logic or reason.

Now on one hand you are saying that indian army is habitual torturer and on the other hand you provide an example of Indian major who was indicted of torture.Doesn't it prove that Indian judicial system works.

and if you have a beef with Americans for sheltering that major,do you mental mastaburation there.Why ***** India for that.

YET THE INDIAN ARMY LET HIM MIGRATE WITH A FALSE PASSPORT?

PARADOX IS GOI CRYING TEARS WHEN PA TORTURES ONE OF ITS OWN BUT SHIES AWAY FROM RATIFYING A UN CHARTER TO STOP TORTURING ITS WON CITIZENS!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Your source for 200 killed in a month?
Hope it's not your local Imam!

OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE LIVING IN A CAVE WHEN THAT HAPPENED?

If for second I can imagine being in a Pakistani's shoes ( an educated one). I would be so ashamed of the ones who have posted here. Not one iota of intelligent discussion.

It's hahhaha , you do this and I will do that , hahahaha , middle finger !

I know where this discussion is headed---

Indians will have videos of the Indian army giving back @ kargil Pakistani soldiers bodies with honor

some will talk about 90,000 Pakistanis who surrendered and were treated with respect

AND then the whole thread will go to hell in hand basket with unfortunately, no intelligent, calm debate or agreement that

EVERY ARMY SHOULD HOLD ITSELF TO THE GENEVA CODE OF CONDUCT! - every...

True, however, as per Pakistani official news, All the fighters involved in Kargil from Pakistani side were terrorists.. And terrorists dont have to conform to Geneva convention..

Yet you feel proud when your Indian Army and Police kills its own innocent citizens. Patribal rings a bell?

was terrorists are innocent or they were so peacefull human beings???????
killing terrorist or rough citizens is not to be ashamed.......... don't be so caring for terrorists

WELL THE BRITISH ARMY KILLED ONE IN 1971 AND YOU KILLED 200 IN A MONTH IN 2010 IN KASHMIR?

WE HAVE SIGNED AND RATIFIED THE UN CHARTER ON TORTURE WHILE U HIDE UNDER THE TABLE WHEN U HEAR ABOUT IT?

UN CHARTER ON TORTURE

signed:1975

ratified:2010

http://www.prsindia.org/uploads/media/Torture/prevention of torture bill 2010.pdf

PRS | Bill Track | The Prevention of Torture Bill, 2010

Indian parliament passed prevention for torture bill on may 6,2010 as required for ratification of UN Charter on torture.

Now stop having brain farts.

I understand how difficult it would be for you in UK with gangs of skinheads calling you ****.But at least on internet you should show your true identity so that blame could be laid on the door of whom it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom