What's new

Indian Origin Material Used in IEDs Found In South Waziristan

The only difference in 1965 and 1971 was that 1965 failed and 1971 succeeded..

See the futility of harping on disputed territory claims. Your arguement is self defeating. Bangladesh not being a disputed territory got separated from pakistan and Kashmir being proclaimed as disputed from 1947, is still with India...

Still doesn't matter. Irrelevent. You don't have many arguments pertaining to the topic so you're going off-topic now.

Cheap tactics. Your arguments were rebutted by their oversimplification which was obvious in your post, i.e. other states do not agree so Pakistan must be wrong. Oversimplification and not looking at the full context. Don't overestimate yourself and your arguments.
I dont.. But looks like you do. And for anything you dont have a backup for, you claim Inside sources which was funny to begin with but has become irrelevent due to overuse.
btw I was refering here to you calling me an idiot..

Again, have you seen the evidence to know it is not credible? BLA meeting their RAW handlers is not credible? And again as far as indian evidence goes, if its in a state's interests, they will believe it.
So have you managed to find any state in the world(including dear friend china) that believes you??

Your logic is very limited. Do you think that's the only possibility? It's circumstancial disproving. Do you think evidence is always released to public? Do you think what you're being shown on tv is what is exactly happening in the world? i.e. nothing is happening behind the scenes that might be stopping ISI from displaying the evidence? Do you think fake evidence (i.e. 9/11) is never released to public
oversimplified rant..

How do you know China has seen the evidence? And west is fighting in WoT, China is not. Apples and oranges comparison.
Not really. Similarly Russia is not fighting WOT, but India shares such details with Russia since its a long standing friend of India. The same logic applies to China. And if Pakistan is not sharing anything with China then circumstantial evidence leads me to believe that there is no such evidence and its just a media campaign to placate the population of pakistan and keep them united on a common enemy plank..

But then the same argument can be made about Mumbai attack and the evidence provided for it.

The whole world trusted the evidence. Also other intelligence agencies found similar proof and had prior intelligence related to the event.
There has to be something credible about it that the whole world listened and agreed with us.

Still doesn't matter. Irrelevent. You don't have many arguments pertaining to the topic so you're going off-topic now.

You brought in 1971 not me...And I am not claiming inside sources:rofl: in every arguement of mine..

Apples and oranges comparison. Those terrorists are from the region so they will use products. On the other hand, terrorists have to try really hard to get such products from india. If these are available on the shelf, why would the buy them from india?

Seems you know too well how they function. That is why you are so handcuffed in stopping them bomb your places every now and then?

You have to word this better.

Huh?

Displaying in media is enough proof / not displaying in media means nothing? So glaring oversimplicity here.

Any particular reason not to do so?

I
So have you managed to find any state in the world(including dear friend china) that believes you??
Going in circles now.

oversimplified rant..

Nothing to offer for your oversimplified arguments.

Not really. Similarly Russia is not fighting WOT, but India shares such details with Russia since its a long standing friend of India. The same logic applies to China. And if Pakistan is not sharing anything with China then circumstantial evidence leads me to believe that there is no such evidence and its just a media campaign to placate the population of pakistan and keep them united on a common enemy plank..

Russia has did not make much noise about any terrorism you claim to be emaneting from Pakistan. It is not part of WoT. Whatever voice it made must have only been limited to Russia and indian. Moreover, again, how do you know they provided evidence to China? As far as I am concerned, China would believe the evidence even if its false because its like any other state: it has interests.

You wanna say Indians took explosives to Pakistan and wrote Reliance Industries all over it to tell you who did it???

Seems a little out of place don't you think??

Also if you are done dealing with it, then why are you frustrated?
Chill.

No No.. Dont doubt his words.. He has inside sources in army and ISI and the world is supposed to agree to his arguements based on this fact alone:rofl::rofl:

Seems you know too well how they function. That is why you are so handcuffed in stopping them bomb your places every now and then?

Classical wrong use of sarcasm. If you have anything to offer against the original argument, do so.

What you said was not clear.

Any particular reason not to do so?

We believe it is due to American pressure since it has stakes and interests here, and that the evidence is forwarded to government but regardless government should stop being US stooage and show the evidence in public.

As far as I am concerned, China would believe the evidence even if its false because its like any other state: it has interests.

The 1st statement of yours that i agree to.. But despite their interests, no such statement from China.. Tells you something.. doesn't it??

Indian evidence was genuine and not tampered with. CIA itself help India and Pakistan to find it.

CIA helped India, Pak share 26/11 intelligence: Report - Express India

Pakistan has accepted that Kasab was in fact a Pakistani

Pakistan owns Ajmal Kasab | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Now US believe we have no hand in Balochistan and Pakistan has never provided US with credible evidence of Indian hand in Balochistan.

No proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan: Hillary to Pak- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

What Pakistan needs to do is find a credible proof. If it has some, go ahead with telling the world about it, if not, just sit quiet.

You brought in 1971 not me...And I am not claiming inside sources in every arguement of mine..

It's you who is bringing in irrelevent stuff, such as Pakistan lost the war, etc. I was totally being relevent.

No No.. Dont doubt his words.. He has inside sources in army and ISI and the world is supposed to agree to his arguements based on this fact alone

Again a case of not knowing what you're talking about. I have repeatedly stated I don't care if you or any other denies the indian involvemment. I said this to you before as well. Don't reply to my posts if you don't believe me, I couldn't care less. Now you might ask why am I arguing with you? That's because I am showing why Ibelieve india is involved and any circumstancial/oversimplified/strawman attempt to disprove it. Go back to the first page. I was responding to the article/a post by AM and that's when you indians jumped in.

The 1st statement of yours that i agree to.. But despite their interests, no such statement from China.. Tells you something.. doesn't it??

Tells nothing. If we provided them evidence, they would believe it. And GoP would has never said they provided any evidence to China, unlike for US, Afghanistan, or india itself.

@jagjitnatt - we have been over this before a 100 times. All states have interests. Quit bringing in a very naive oversimplified argument.

We believe it is due to American pressure since it has stakes and interests here, and that the evidence is forwarded to government but regardless government should stop being US stooage and show the evidence in public.

BTW I didn't quite get what is the American interest here?

Back
Top Bottom