What's new

Indian perspective of Lebanon Situation

Sam.

Reaction score
Country
India

The Lebanese government has resigned amid growing public anger following a devastating explosion in Beirut on 4 August that killed at least 200 people and injured about 5,000 others. The blast came at a difficult time for Lebanon, which is not only trying to curb the spread of the coronavirus but is also mired in an unprecedented economic crisis. The economic situation has pushed tens of thousands people into poverty and triggered large anti-government protests. In this edition of The Big Picture we will analyse the Blast in Beirut and the impact it has had on the country, region and world.

Impact
• Biggest nonnuclear blast in recent decades.
• Adding to the wound of civil war, foreign invasion, economy shattered.
• 2nd Wave of Arab Spring against inept governments.
• Lebanon economy--->Regional economies going down, Foreign invasion (Iraq, Iran, Israel). Strategic location but weak government due to the french imposed constitution. Covid economy. Terrorism flourishing.
• Political system is ethnically confusing, sectarian division. Young people frustrated with this constitution.
• Political System--> Corruption and the role of International powers (France: Christain, Turkey: Sunni and Iran: Shia). Iran Saudi conflict, Iran- USA conflict.
• Israel is constantly bombing places to prevent the flow of weapons from Iran to Syria and Syria to Lebanon. Whereas the true motive is the peace treaty with Israel and dismantles the Hezbollah.

Way forward
• Resolution of Palestine issue and also USA-Russia conflict.

You indians have no knowledge nor business to be in the muslim world and its affairs period other then the labor you have in some of these nations so keep out of it simply !

The Lebanese government has resigned amid growing public anger following a devastating explosion in Beirut on 4 August that killed at least 200 people and injured about 5,000 others. The blast came at a difficult time for Lebanon, which is not only trying to curb the spread of the coronavirus but is also mired in an unprecedented economic crisis. The economic situation has pushed tens of thousands people into poverty and triggered large anti-government protests. In this edition of The Big Picture we will analyse the Blast in Beirut and the impact it has had on the country, region and world.

Impact
• Biggest nonnuclear blast in recent decades.
• Adding to the wound of civil war, foreign invasion, economy shattered.
• 2nd Wave of Arab Spring against inept governments.
• Lebanon economy--->Regional economies going down, Foreign invasion (Iraq, Iran, Israel). Strategic location but weak government due to the french imposed constitution. Covid economy. Terrorism flourishing.
• Political system is ethnically confusing, sectarian division. Young people frustrated with this constitution.
• Political System--> Corruption and the role of International powers (France: Christain, Turkey: Sunni and Iran: Shia). Iran Saudi conflict, Iran- USA conflict.
• Israel is constantly bombing places to prevent the flow of weapons from Iran to Syria and Syria to Lebanon. Whereas the true motive is the peace treaty with Israel and dismantles the Hezbollah.

Way forward
• Resolution of Palestine issue and also USA-Russia conflict.
You should post this in the Indian section of the forum.

You indians have no knowledge nor business to be in the muslim world and its affairs period other then the labor you have in some of these nations so keep out of it simply !
If non muslim has no say in muslim matters then why you a muslim doing in USA?

Lebanon is still a religiously mixed country that is trying to stay afloat. So you can’t term it as an Islamic nation fully. Also India being the largest secular democracy in the world and a respected nation globally including majority of Arab nations, hence it has right to give its opinions and suggestions to Lebanon.
Some people are two faced, they want others to treat them differently cos they think they are superior, but can’t extend the same courtesy to others cos they are not of same religion.

Don't be arrogant and stupid troll at the same time your nation has no business in the affairs of arab / muslim nations period. I am an proud american and live in the land of the free with millions others don't change the story around you annoying troll.

Lebanon is still a religiously mixed country that is trying to stay afloat. So you can’t term it as an Islamic nation fully. Also India being the largest secular democracy in the world and a respected nation globally including majority of Arab nations, hence it has right to give its opinions and suggestions to Lebanon.
Some people are two faced, they want others to treat them differently cos they think they are superior, but can’t extend the same courtesy to others cos they are not of same religion.
What does india or you as an indian know about lebanon, I am curious.

The influence of India can be understood by reading about the gulf rupee.
There is even more info about the historical significance of India in Arabia, but you need to satisfy your curiosity yourself.

The influence of India can be understood by reading about the gulf rupee.
There is even more info about the historical significance of India in Arabia, but you need to satisfy your curiosity yourself.

Dude I live in the gulf, and enough of this chest thumping about the indian rupee, and gulf.

What you need to read, and to understand is that the rupee had influence only because it was a currency of the british pre partition, and british controlled a large chunk of the ME.

And india historically never existed, what we had was trade between states that used to be where today india, and Pakistan are.

So rather then using up the space, and beating around the bush, please tell me what current day india or current day indian know about Lebanon.

What does India know about Lebanon? That's a very daft question to ask.
India has relations with Lebanon and every country in the Middle East. Do you think India conducts diplomacy in the Middle East without knowing the countries?

And india historically never existed, what we had was trade between states that used to be where today india, and Pakistan are.
I don't think you are well versed in history either. India existed both as a state and as multiple states depending on the time period.

Regardless of that - today's India encompasses both current and historical relations and trade that each of its parts had prior to joining the Republic of India in 1947. And those relations are nurtured and continued.

Muslims has great contribution of building America. Do you know Muslims , specially Lebanese came US in early 1900. I saw those places. And another site under research that Muslim came in US more then 500 years ago..there are some ruins. But If I get time, I will post my findings.

What does India know about Lebanon? That's a very daft question to ask.
India has relations with Lebanon and every country in the Middle East. Do you think India conducts diplomacy in the Middle East without knowing the countries?

How is my question foolish, perhaps you didnt understand what I am trying to say.

Having relations is one thing diplomaically that is, the whole world has relations of that sort with one another.

Understanding, and being in a position to solve a nations issues, lets leave that to it.

I don't think you are well versed in history either. India existed both as a state and as multiple states depending on the time period.

Regardless of that - today's India encompasses both current and historical relations and trade that each of its parts had prior to joining the Republic of India in 1947. And those relations are nurtured and continued.
What ever tickles your fancy.

What ever todays india encompasses Pakistan does to, you guys got a better share of things thanks to the british, thats an issue for another day.

Now the point is, there is no use to talk with you bunch over anything. One asks you the wold you show them the moon.

So have a nice day.

Muslims has great contribution of building America. Do you know Muslims , specially Lebanese came US in early 1900. I saw those places. And another site under research that Muslim came in US more then 500 years ago..there are some ruins. But If I get time, I will post my findings.
Yeah Muslim build everything in this world and universe. Rest of us are worms. Thank you for reminding us....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom