What's new

Indian Pilots Supporting Anti-Turkey Patch in Greece.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Air Force Wing Commander wearing an "Anti-Turkiye" patch with the writting "Mehmetçik Busters" - Mehmetçik is a word used for Ottoman / Turk Soldiers. The patch was most probably given by Greek Air Force.

20230430_103440.jpg

20230430_103459.jpg

Greek Media also reporting this.

@Trailer23

What does MME have to say about this (someone tag him)

I think it's the first time Indians participate in the Iniochos exercise. And guess what they're bringing? Su-30s.

I read that their Western countries participating are very interested in the Su-30,because of the war in Ukraine. Of course the Indians could have sent another aircraft,but I "full sapport,sir" when it comes to Russia.

I think it's the first time Indians participate in the Iniochos exercise. And guess what they're bringing? Su-30s.

I read that their Western countries participating are very interested in the Su-30,because of the war in Ukraine. Of course the Indians could have sent another aircraft,but I "full sapport,sir" when it comes to Russia.
Yes the IAF is participating with 4 SU-30s but there are questions being raised as no SU-30 was shown in the official video neither one was parked and displayed in the cermony hanger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom