What's new

Indian plane with 138 passengers makes emergency landing in Karachi

International aviation rules are developed by the West and violating emergency rules would bring sanctions. Most third world countries with their petty ultra nationalisms are incapable of developing laws valuing human lives above egos.
only hijacking emergency can be refused by ATC if the gov of that country did not want hijacked plane to be land in thier country they have right to force and push away hijacked aircraft . rest every emergency pilot can seek permission and ATC have to give clean passage to land the aircraft .some of the countries have backup airports too . karachi have nawabshah airport for replacement . indian aircraft was directed to nawabshah for emergency landing in 2012 . it was air india flight .

while in other case of indian hijacked flight 814
On approaching Lahore, Pakistan, Flight IC 814 requested permission to land and was denied by Pakistani ATC, which turned off all lights and navigational aids at the airport to prevent a landing. As the plane had not been refuelled in Amritsar, and was running out of fuel, Captain Sharan attempted to crash-land without navigational aids and lights, nearly landing on a highway. Following this, Pakistani ATC turned on navigational aids and allowed the plane to land in Lahore at 8:07 pm

My only concern is that they dont leave behind their planes sh!t box .

did they get chai biskut ? rammi i pay pia i get no chai biskut at airport.

what the heck is this man . its became routine . they should be grounded . cheap tickets are giving results .
Tickets are not cheap Sir ji. Loot macha rakhi hai airlines ne. Aur kitna charge kareinge.

This sudden increase in incidents with Indian airlines is getting a bit worrying. I hope its a massive co-incidence and not some systemic issue surfacing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom