What's new

Indian PM elections - 2019 [News and gossips]

TBH, I was expecting bit more rural relief and fiscal deficit blowing out to about 4% (i.e 0.6% additional...or about 20 billion spending from the level now). Seems BJP is far more confident on the sentiment riding and kept tight belt....credit to them if they can pull this off. It also gives some peace of mind that BJP ground survey results are OK election wise.

The (lower) middle class tax relief stuff honestly should have been done last year....but I guess they figured election time it would have the most voter impact.

Everything else big ticket wise (unorganised sector insurance scheme 50/50 matching etc)...will have to see the deployment and result of it. BJP will obviously focus a bit on the ramp window from now till the election....there may be more announcements from PM/FM in this time period too.

Pappu really doesn't help his cause....he should actually give better body posture...even a nitwit should be able to learn this....but he has too much silverspoon shoved up his rear and too much ego weighted on his empty head. He was like this (or making glum sad puppy faces) throughout it all @Mage :

View attachment 536566

MAN THE F UP.
The first tranche of 6000/year (2000 every 4 months) is to be distributed this financial year just before the election. I have already seen congressis calling it "Cash for Votes"

The first tranche of 6000/year (2000 every 4 months) is to be distributed this financial year just before the election. I have already seen congressis calling it "Cash for Votes"

Yep makes sense, the "ramp" I was quoting. I knew it immediately when I heard it how it would be spread....no point waiting for after-election budget ratification etc.

Back
Top Bottom