What's new

Indian police arrest camel named 'Musharraf" for links to ISI

no joking..my neighbor had a dog called gandhi.
that was when indra was on the throne.

I have seen dogs with far more interesting names. You want some?

Just don't get offended easily. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

rightly said, the guys with that thinking are lower than dogs nd same problem is with Muslim World, they lay flag of the enemy country in feet and think they laid enemy in their feet

Yes, generally a very low level pathetic discourse.

1)i think u have hearing loss.....
2)no ur country has zero terrorist group (all r welfare groups like Let. n Hizb-ul-Mujahideen(HM) etc.) and our borders are separated by big oceans.
Terrorist and Extremist Groups of Pakistan

1. No, they mention Pakistan, which implies they mean ISI. That's what bharatis obviously mean.
2. Terrorist groups or ISI sending camels? :lol::lol::lol:

1. No, they mention Pakistan, which implies they mean ISI. That's what bharatis obviously mean.

this is my fault that i m trying to correct wrong interpretation among u people..
but i forget that this is d country of zahid hamid.....

so, relate things as u wish!!!!:pakistan:

So you added the "ISI"? Chest thumping at its best!!!! The camels trained for smuggling and illegal activities along Rajasthan and Gujarat is not new.

Indians are very famous for making propogandas...................also you peoples have hesteria about ISI......i thought in India if child don't sleep mothers scared the child by telling him/her that sleep otherwise ISI is coming. :hitwall::hitwall:

"propaganda" is d holy word for your country (only)
first, see who is saying "ISI" behind dis camel. (ur country man SMC)

Next time they will say..............They found a fish who was on spy mission near Bomby of GOVA ports.

failed attempt to create wrong perception among people.!!

this time, according to thread starter only!!!!!!!! (SMC)

So you added the "ISI"? Chest thumping at its best!!!! The camels trained for smuggling and illegal activities along Rajasthan and Gujarat is not new.

What exactly can they mean when they say that Pakistan sent those camels? :lol: Goodness gracious, get your heads out of the sand.

What exactly can they mean when they say that Pakistan sent those camels? :lol: Goodness gracious, get your heads out of the sand.

They can mean smugglers, are there any short of weapons treader in Pakistan? This way smugglers from both sides trades many things illegally for decades. But you did not left this opportunity to another self-propagated chest thumping! :rofl:

They can mean smugglers, are there any short of weapons treader in Pakistan? This way smugglers from both sides trades many things illegally for decades. But you did not left this opportunity to another self-propagated chest thumping! :rofl:

When one says that "Pakistan did x", they mean that the Pakistani state did x. Not some random individuals who have no ties to the state. And for bharatis, anything done against bharat from Pakistan is done by ISI. This is like trying to conclude that 2 + 2 = 4.

When one says that "Pakistan did x", they mean that the Pakistani state did x. Not some random individuals who have no ties to the state. And for bharatis, anything done against bharat from Pakistan is done by ISI. This is like trying to conclude that 2 + 2 = 4.

so change your mentality RIGHT from today.....
and stop your "2+2=4" stupidity!!!!

WTF are you trying to say? It's obvious they were referring to ISI. When they say Pakistan did this, they're referring to the Pakistani state, and bharatis more or less always refer to ISI when it comes to terrorist attacks.

It IS as simple as trying to deduce that 2 + 2 equals 4.

Indian police have any proof about this camel..........no proof.............

Watch the video for once. They mention ISI several times.
So someone from Pakistan sent the camel? :lol::lol:
Male camels are recruited into the ISI, given names like Mush and Zardari etc, and indoctrinated/brainwashed after which they are filled to their humps with explosives and then sent across into India to blow themselves up! They're are even told that they'll find 72 virgin camels in Jannat after they are blown to smithereens!

Heck! I thought you knew that?? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom