What's new

Indian Police bans fans from chanting Pakistan Zindabad at Pak vs Aus

Abay lungi swamp rat,
Oh look a malaun monkey from rapestan!
you spend thousands of dollars every year to fly to mecca and take rounds around a rock, you muslims are the biggest idol worshippers.
LOL, you pagans will use anything to justify your uncivilized paganism. We don't have to know about ourselves from some hindu malaun. Our religion is very clearcut and strict.
I'll tell you something else not to brag about, the average Lungi height and looks
IMG_8915.jpeg
Oh a hindu malaun is talking about height and looks. 80% of you malauns look exactly like our malnourished population. If you want to brag come with better idea mr monkey.

Last edited:
First of all, that's not what paganism means. It was a word that the early Christians used to describe polytheists, or any non Jewish people. Idol worship was not a sin for them - they built plenty of idols themselves. Beautiful statues and sculptures and paintings. It was your prophet Muhammad who had serious problems with it.
Islam is the purest Abrahamic religion. We don't know how god looks like so we don't allow any painting or sculpture of the almighty. We don't even allow painting or sculpture of our prophet.
Hindus do not worship idols - that is a stupid misunderstanding that Muslims have, because they do not wish to understand other people and cultures, and choose to hate them instead.
Well, we dislike you for idol worshipping, but we hate you for caste system.
For Hindus, idols are merely a way to represent an abstract reality, to make it easier to pray. I won't delve into much detail here, because I feel like it may not serve any purpose. The long and short of it is that Hindus are not so stupid as to worship idols - they are merely symbols for them.
I don't know. If this was the case paganism wouldn't become a dying way of life.
Why not? Isn't it commendable that they simply follow their beliefs without forcibly converting others?
hinduism has casteism. So conversation isn't possible. you born into it...
Isn't that a lot better than people believing that they should either convert others into their cult, or let them burn in eternal hellfire and such nonsense?
Islam and Christianity present you options. Rest is your choice.

My Pakistani friends, you do not understand the level of fear and hatred these pajeets have for us. While we just see them as a mere rival nation, pajeets still are afraid we will enslave them for another thousand years.

Yet another display of Pathetic mindset of the State of India (not Indians).

India, which was once a secular and progressive nation has fallen down to this level under Modi's leadership.

Pitiful.

Dude, just check your lineage if you're a jat , rajput , khatri or gujjar. You'll get the answer. Are you trying to say that my fellow clanmates from Pakistan who share the same surname as mine don't have Hindu ancestors? You came from us
You should celebrate your Hindu heritage instead of burying it

You don't get it. If I was hindu yesterday and Muslim today, everything about my religious indentity before today would carry zero value for me - ever.

I don't mean that in an offensive way, the same would apply the other way around too. Religion is not an identity, it's a path to guidance, why hold onto a connection to the wrong path?

In Islam we have a true firm faith that it is the only valid path, regardless of what I did yesterday or of what my ancestors did for a millenia.

Pakistan Cricket Board is bunch of bagharat who went to play India.
Well, nobody wants to go to Pakistan to play world cups. Ask yourself why.

So their only option to make some moolah is to go to the better country. You don't want Pakistani cricket to die, do you? The better option is to go to India and play and lose and earn some money.

Back
Top Bottom