What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

do you have even a tiny idea of how immature and stupid you sound???

using your logic, you hindustanys every single day come on our forum and open threads on our internal affairs....forget every day --we can even talk about every 15 minutes.

i think you are just insecure people who are loathe to acknowledge your own domestic woes -- which i hope you focus more on rather than CONSTANTLY worrying and obcessing about Pakistan

maybe you should just find another forum to on...this one doesnt need you or your people in it if they have nothing useful to add
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah like the Mehran attack and other things have anything remotely to do with india, practice what you preach sonny.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Zulfi Brother - irony is totally lost on these guys.

It's all to do with their infamous inferiority complex.

" Inferiority Complex " is used as a full-fledged slur ...much the way in which "IQ" is used by some ...

Irony being some guys dishing dirt on a maoist incident when hundreds of others happen in their own backyard ....

Not that I give a damn whether some individual cares about my opinion or not .....:lol:

" Inferiority Complex " is used as a full-fledged slur ...much the way in which "IQ" is used by some ...

Irony being some guys dishing dirt on a maoist incident when hundreds of others happen in their own backyard ....

Not that I give a damn whether some individual cares about my opinion or not .....:lol:

Inferiority is not a slur it is a condition of the mind that IMHO a lot of indians have, and so what if they happen in our yard, what does that have to do with india - if you don't want india discussed don't start threads on Pakistan every five minutes.

Inferiority is not a slur it is a condition of the mind that IMHO a lot of indians have, and so what if they happen in our yard, what does that have to do with india - if you don't want india discussed don't start threads on Pakistan every five minutes.

Actually the correct metal condition wold be Superiority complex of India over Pakistan
all this banter by both sides and the topic in question is based on half baked assumptions---Priceless:rolleyes:

Another indian proving that there is truth to the inferiority complex

Its good ..... likewise I'm sure :lol: ....hence my point about a Pakistani Opening a thread about an internal affair of India , and other Pakistanis such as yourself sharing your worthless opinions , especially since it does not concern you in anyway....hope you catch the drift. ;)

Since most Indians here are transfixed on Pakistan, and have conveniently ignored their own troubles, then I guess it takes a Pakistani member to enlighten you of things closer to your home. BTW, you are a guest on a Pakistani forum.

Since most Indians here are transfixed on Pakistan, and have conveniently ignored their own troubles, then I guess it takes a Pakistani member to enlighten you of things closer to your home. BTW, you are a guest on a Pakistani forum.

RIP to the dead.

Loads of thanks for the enlightenment

It was a personally insulting and directed post which I was replying to ......

No need to dig up a dead issue again.

The rules for courtesy are the same for everyone --as per forum directives.

Back
Top Bottom