What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:lol: :lol:

Yechury’s call on Xi Jinping signals strong CPC-CPI (M) ties - The Hindu

CPI__M__General_Se_2591568f.jpg

how is 5forty3 coming up with more analysis if he has run out of money ? i tell u... this guy has been sold out

Sonakshi Sinha was trolled yesterday..... lol

Manish Tivari spoke for reservation, anyone think he is trying to get himself out of congress ?

Shah has literally dismantled Assam congress, this is just the result of a defeated , agitated party...

This gujarati Duo has accepted the challenge of Congress mukta bharat. Congress is been put in a very pathetic condition. Shah Did the same thing in Gujarat. He engineered erosion of congress from grass root. i.e from village, from Milk Dairy and lastly from Gujarat cricket association. Then came the turn of their influential leaders who were accommodated in BJP. Left out leaders were made so impotent that they are not worth winning their own seat of MLA or MP. All of them lost miserably.

Laying the groundwork for Pappu's replacement. On one hand you have Pappu loyalists like Jayram Ramesh claiming Pappu would be numero uno come next year...& you have this article only a day after.

I don't think he likes pappu either. I heard he was the one who tried to mentor Rahul. Like Shashi tharoor, Jairam is being forced by Gandhi's to endorce him...

Saw in today's ET that Congress planing to ally with AIUDF for '16 assembly elections, wtf :o:

Back
Top Bottom