What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's huge!! It's not just in India, it's global- USA,UK,Europe etc

The more you look at it, the more you notice how strong these guys are around the world!

yes, i have noticed. Until now i have refused to believe in these theories but its just more and more obvious. IN fact it seems it runs in the family, Justins dad also was a PM.
@magudi IS this planet ruled by a bunch of Families ?

yes, i have noticed. Until now i have refused to believe in these theories but its just more and more obvious. IN fact it seems it runs in the family, Justins dad also was a PM.

@magudi IS this planet ruled by a bunch of Families ?
Check Madhusudhan (@MadusudhanR) | Twitter & India_unbound on twitter(google search).

These are the only 2 sensible Indian twitterati I know who more about the global LW than anyone else.

@magudi I don;t know about the rest of the world, but Canada now is.

Makes you wonder how powerful they really were when USSR was around
Well there is a lot of difference b/w the USSR type Leftist & the one now, but back then they were a lot stronger!

But that was when the West was RW & Conservative, now it seems the West is becoming leftist-Liberal going by the trend now!! They are still strong

Check Madhusudhan (@MadusudhanR) | Twitter & India_unbound on twitter(google search).

These are the only 2 sensible Indian twitterati I know who more about the global LW than anyone else.

@magudi I don;t know about the rest of the world, but Canada now is.

Well there is a lot of difference b/w the USSR type Leftist & the one now, but back then they were a lot stronger!

But that was when the West was RW & Conservative, now it seems the West is becoming leftist-Liberal going by the trend now!! They are still strong

DID modi know something when Justin was invited here in India ? ...more conspiracy ......

Well...am glad India is not the only one(Misery loves company), but how many outside India actually are aware of these forces ?

Oh the alternate media is abuzz with news and all sorts of theories (wont call them conspiracy theories). It is the advent of social media which is bringing forth a lot of information which was blocked out before. If you go by comments even on CNN, people don't trust what MSM is putting out. They hate their govt's even more.

Also Clinton'll probably run circles around republican nutjobs and end up winning next year , given her past with Modi we can expect more drama

CR7T_jAXIAATEY8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom