What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But you and others compensated with your 24*7 rudali. Strange to see such restrained reaction from you in pdf after 10 people are killed and capital is without water.

Since it is a BJP ruled state, it is okay to kill people.. Otherwise he would have said entire state consists of traitors..

Since it is a BJP ruled state, it is okay to kill people.. Otherwise he would have said entire state consists of traitors..
A Mallu consoling a Bong. Ram milayi jodi ... !!!

How come you missed that This is BJP's fault. Hint: The Jaat protests have cut off water from Haryana.
Oh yes, I forgot BJP organized the jaat protest.

There seems to be an acute spike in activity of libber hypocrites in here these days, the kind who were seen engaging here up until may 2014 and suddenly disappeared thereafter. It should hardly be of any surprise to resident bhakts that after tasting blood in recent elections they fancy chances of dear Maino regaining past Glory and hence for the time being take solace in laying early ground work for devil's return.

Can you elaborate on some of the great contribution our IIT graduated Kapil sibal has done to indian educational system ?
He is not IIT graduate :crazy: ...studied at DU,Harvard and still eject shit whenever open mouth :sniper:
BTW there are even worse than KS exist/ed in IIT like AK :D:P

An excellent post from fb in the Present scenario...

If you criticize me,
it's your freedom of speech
If I criticize you,
it's my Intolerance
If you judge me,
you are Enlightened
If I judge you,
I am Prejudiced
If you question my faith,
then you are Secular
If I question your faith,
then I am Communal
If you defend yourself,
it's because you are a Victim
If I defend myself,
it's because I am Ignorant
If you pen your thoughts,
it's Revolutionary
If I pen my thoughts,
it's Provocation
If you march,
it's a Protest
If I march,
it's a Mob
If you lodge a complaint,
you r following the Course of Law
If I lodge a complaint,
I am Misusing the Law
Try twisting all the words,
the only one you fool is The Man in the Mirror!
Now one has to identify who is I and who is you...

The cowards are now in JNU. He is giving a speech, says I have no sermons from anyone.
JNU has already given access to Lawyers.
Students are in the protest and Umairji (as per CONgress) is giving speech.
Police is outside gate, VC is not giving permission.

@jaunty I for one always opposed BJP coming to power..I feared that radical rightwing groups will behave like they own this country and behave like they were the only patriots in this country.. But apart from lawyers and hooligans taking law and order in this country, I fully support the actions taken by the government till now..I mean we had a history of anti national elements holding a meeting in public in the heart of Delhi and no case was registered againt it..How long will we tolerate it? How long our universities will be allowed for antinational activities.. I heard the arguments in times now and.most of those are ridiculous arguments I ever heard of..I mean leftists issuing certificate to people as extreme nationalists when support national flag should hoist in universities when they mocks Hindutva goons of issuing certificate of patriots. I mean what d differences between both of them now? I would say enough is enough.. If they cannot tolerate a national flag being hoisted in our country's universities, then there is no difference between them and any right wing elements in this country who up in arms against anyone who is not following their ideology

Best thing we can do is give quota to every one.. Everyone will be happy and we will get UCC.. :p:

I am yet to see any RW taking over India ...

Between a member of RW has been murdered in bastion of congress or left .Noting has been said in media about that .And its not first time happening in their bastion .

People here are describing whether video footage were doctored not based on one media reporter news And not waiting on cocern Judge to make his judejement

A senior poster here with lakhs of lies declared whether statement is sedition of not base on advocate soli sorabjee statement , even without waiting for Jube to proceed the case. between sol sorabjee is representing that guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom