What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

DKKyAlBVAAAXr42.jpg

I am loving this attack of Rajdeep on Arnab. It's now in the open.

Anyone wondering when Arnab will hit back? *Cough* Radia Tapes *Cough*

By attacking Arnab directly, I think Rajdeep has destroyed what ever little Omerta code that exists between the press & presstitutes.
I am glad it will be open season from now on.

I am loving this attack of Rajdeep on Arnab. It's now in the open.

Anyone wondering when Arnab will hit back? *Cough* Radia Tapes *Cough*

By attacking Arnab directly, I think Rajdeep has destroyed what ever little Omerta code that exists between the press & presstitutes.
I am glad it will be open season from now on.

Rajdeep has always hated Arnab, but Arnab has risen to the top by ignoring Rajdeep. :lol:

Rajdeeps butt hurt is out in the open.

Arnab does not name names. He attacks on the sly. Like his attack on Barkha last year. He did not name her but she got so incensed that she wrote articles and blogs and tweets and FB posts saying that she did not care

http://nationalviews.com/barkha-dutt-vs-arnab-goswami-pseudo-secular-newshour-debate
Well just few months into republic even arnab wouldn't have expected such an importance given to him by having a prime time show on him by our own MSM :lol:

http://postcard.news/arnab-goswami-virtually-destroyed-lutyens-media-stood-india/

It is interesting read, so I strongly recommend it.

I am very big fan of Kamal he is a man of integrity, quite Knowledgeable and very patriotic person but not liking his meeting with Kejri or the communist . He can do things on his own hope better sense prevails and he does something good

Kamal has a leftist streak in him. He has met with other leftist nincompoops as well. Dont see him joining AAP. If he does his political ambition is doomed from the word go.

I am very big fan of Kamal he is a man of integrity, quite Knowledgeable and very patriotic person but not liking his meeting with Kejri or the communist . He can do things on his own hope better sense prevails and he does something good

Kamal Hassan is a bonafide communist and his hate/contempt/dislike for Hinduism is quite real and genuine.

Are you aware of this reality ?

He is someone who FAILED his 10th exam and never even passed basic school. That is the extend of his "knowledge".

His father was a communist, his brother was a communist and he has a history of campaigning for the communist in Kerala.

He was named after Pakistani Communist "Nasir Hassan". I am not sure what kind of "sense" you expect out of him, but I can assure you, nothing good will come out of it.

Kamal has a leftist streak in him. He has met with other leftist nincompoops as well. Dont see him joining AAP. If he does his political ambition is doomed from the word go.

LOL its MUCH more than a "leftist" steak :lol: ........ he IS RED. As much as Modi is RSS.

Kamal Hassan is a bonafide communist and his hate/contempt/dislike for Hinduism is quite real and genuine.

Are you aware of this reality ?

He is someone who FAILED his 10th exam and never even passed basic school. That is the extend of his "knowledge".

His father was a communist, his brother was a communist and he has a history of campaigning for the communist in Kerala.

He was named after Pakistani Communist "Nasir Hassan". I am not sure what kind of "sense" you expect out of him, but I can assure you, nothing good will come out of it.

LOL its MUCH more than a "leftist" steak :lol: ........ he IS RED. As much as Modi is RSS.

Not really. He is left leaning. He is mre likely to be an independent than join CPM/CPI

Back
Top Bottom