What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

See the RSS swayamsevaks and rightwing Hindus working? Incidently, this happened after amit shah visited that region
Terrorists seen destroying graves near Baba Budangiri shrine in Chikmagalore while chanting 'Jai Shri Ram'

Incidently, 2-3 days before this incident, Pratap Simha (Mysore MP) in his Facebook live video said, Amit shah had asked Yuva Morcha members to hold more aggressive protests, which would lead to “bursting of teargas and lathi-charges."

The Bababudangiri vs Dattapeetha (Baba Budan Vs Dathathreya) controversy has been going on since 1970s. This is not invention of BJP.

From Wikipedia;
The available history says that one Dada Hayath, his real name being Abdul Azeez Macci, considered to be a direct disciple of the Prophet, was sent to India in 11th century from Saudi Arabia to spread the message of Islam and peace, in true tradition of Sufism. In fact, Dada Hayath’s religious preaching did not target Hindus as a religious community. Rather, it targeted local landlords (palegars in local parlance) who were highly oppressive against the common masses. History says that the palegars did not tolerate the intervention of Dada Hayath into their domain, as his mission was about to affect their stronghold and dominance. On many occasions, they tried to eliminate him but failed.

According to some accounts, Dattatreya is a later phenomenon and it could develop a syncretic culture by synthesizing Shaivite, Vaishnavite and Sufi culture together. The people of the region believe that Bababudan is an incarnation of Dattatreya. Having a long history in Karnataka, the Dattatreya tradition – a part of Awadhut tradition, upholds the idea of a formless god, and condemns caste and sacrificial rituals performed by Brahmin priests. Also a long tradition of the Dattatreya and Sufism going hand in hand can be witnessed by the fact that Baba Budan and Dattatreya have become interchangeable.

Posters put up outside Mosques in Surat appealing Muslims to vote for Congress & make Ahmed Patel CM of Gujarat :P

DQbfcHsVwAALT2K.jpg

DQbfbFHUQAEEPqn.jpg

I knew we can always rely on bjp's double agent inside Congress to sabotage even a surprisingly decent election campaign #manishankaraiyar

Or maybe it was done so that the entire blame for the defeat can be unloaded on him, god knows

BJP in gujarat will certainly not do as well and the single most important factor would have been due to the dismal performance of Arun Jaitley.

All the BJP leaders campaigning in Gujarat on one side, and Arun Jaitley on the other side with this ham handed approach to economics will result in more bad than good.

Modi is certainly going to pay for making Arun Jaitely the FM of India. Worse still is the fact that the common public in India will pay a lot more.

What he said is the Headlines of Gujarat's Newspapers. This is another Chaiwala Moment and Modi is going to hit Sixes on it. :lol:

Congress has found two scapegoats Sibal & Aiyer for Gujarat Drubbing. Owl Gandhi won't be blamed now. :lol:

Hey how can you say this? Saggy has already given the verdict that RaGa has won

Twitter trend going on BJPInsultsbapu. hahaha, yeh log modi ko jitake rahenge...binash kale biparit budhhi

Something for Indians here to ponder about. This isnt happening in faraway land. People from your country are going there in hope to commit such things.
DQrr_0-VAAE6Rax.jpg

DQrsh2_UMAAQE_3.jpg

DQruUsrUEAAlQ3m.jpg

Not that this is anything new, people just have very short term memory
DQS7quYUEAApSWC.jpg

Source: Medhatithi(twitter)

Yeah right, this shows my lack of humanity and empathy.

Although your post is accurate to the last bit, the details are just too gory to even read!

However, I have no doubt in my mind that this is EXACTLY what happened in every region captured by Islamists including in India. By persecuting the Yazidis the way they have, Islamists have given us a rare glimpse of what exactly goes on when they capture a land belonging to somebody who they term as non-believers!

The left-leaning historians have whitewashed our own history so much that we have ended up glorifying the rapists like Khilji and even make movies romanticizing his deeds while the majority of us have defended the movie in the name of Freedom of Expression!

It is like some German making a movie glorifying Hitler and his Holocaust and releasing it in Israel! Padmavati is really exactly equivalent to that!

Although your post is accurate to the last bit, the details are just too gory to even read!

However, I have no doubt in my mind that this is EXACTLY what happened in every region captured by Islamists including in India. By persecuting the Yazidis the way they have, Islamists have given us a rare glimpse of what exactly goes on when they capture a land belonging to somebody who they term as non-believers!

The left-leaning historians have whitewashed our own history so much that we have ended up glorifying the rapists like Khilji and even make movies romanticizing his deeds while the majority of us have defended the movie in the name of Freedom of Expression!

It is like some German making a movie glorifying Hitler and his Holocaust and releasing it in Israel! Padmavati is really exactly equivalent to that!

I think if wasn't for the choice of Ranveer singh for the role of Kilji, there would have been little or no controversy.

Back
Top Bottom