What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Where are all Feku fans??? hiding in hole???? :D :taz:

Where are u guys who says bjp will win 300 seats or 400 seats in this elections :woot::woot::woot:

Its pro BJP wave all over India :woot: :blah::blah:

Flop show at BJP rally in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi

What are your views on Rahul Gandhi milk?

Congress passes bill to save the youth of Nation

LS passes bill to control menace of drugs

LS passes bill to control menace of drugs | Business Standard

Lok Sabha passes Bill to control narcotic drugs

Lok Sabha passes Bill to control narcotic drugs | Business Line

- The bill strengthens the existing Act with provisions for tracing and seizing illegally acquired properties used for drug trafficking so that it becomes more difficult for drug traffickers to carry out their illicit activities.

- Before it was small amount of drugs that people used to get away but now the quantity does not matter they will be punished even if they have small amount of drugs in possession.

Congress passes bill to save the youth of Nation

LS passes bill to control menace of drugs

LS passes bill to control menace of drugs | Business Standard

Lok Sabha passes Bill to control narcotic drugs

Lok Sabha passes Bill to control narcotic drugs | Business Line

- The bill strengthens the existing Act with provisions for tracing and seizing illegally acquired properties used for drug trafficking so that it becomes more difficult for drug traffickers to carry out their illicit activities.

- Before it was small amount of drugs that people used to get away but now the quantity does not matter they will be punished even if they have small amount of drugs in possession.

Good job Congress, after all this years of neglect, you finally realized youths were being ruined. You finally woke up, but better late than never...

What are your views on Rahul Gandhi milk?

Sorry this thread is about Modi and BJP.

What ur take on BJP's flop rally????

Do u agree there is no pro bjp wave just some anti incumbency.

@Puchtoon @Parul @arp2041 @Jason bourne @JanjaWeed @Soumitra @VeeraBahadur @pursuit of happiness @Star Wars @CorporateAffairs

Where are u guys who says bjp will win 300 seats or 400 seats in this elections :woot::woot::woot:

What's ur take on :

Last edited:

Modi was not there. U have no source to substantiate ur claims.

@Puchtoon @Parul @arp2041 @Jason bourne @JanjaWeed @Soumitra @VeeraBahadur @pursuit of happiness @Star Wars @CorporateAffairs

What's ur take on :

Ha bhai mey haar gya....har mani....White Flag.....

P.S. I can't fight Paid bots when i m not getting anything.....:D

Modi was not there. U have no source to substantiate ur claims.

Who said Modi was there?? Its a BJP's official rally where BJP claimed that 100,000 people will be there but in reality there were less then 1000.

The rally was addressed by the BJP's top leaders like BJP's National President Rajnath Singh + Arun Jaitley + Shayam Jaju etc. etc.

Ha bhai mey haar gya....har mani....White Flag.....

P.S. I can't fight Paid bots when i m not getting anything.....:D

plz don't target me if u have no answer, i am not getting anything other then satisfaction that i was there telling my people not to be fooled by fake hype, lies and fake propogenda.

I only care about my motherland and my fellow Indians.
:wave:

What's ur take on :

Whole may Congressi Pigs raheta hai, hum nahi. :cuckoo: You better Mind your language, from next time. :)

I don't have anything to say at the moment. Once you learn how to ask questions properly, you'll get the answer. :wave:

Who said Modi was there?? Its a BJP's official rally where BJP claimed that 100,000 people will be there but in reality there were less then 1000.

The rally was addressed by the BJP's top leaders like BJP's National President Rajnath Singh + Arun Jaitley + Shayam Jaju etc. etc.

plz don't target me if u have no answer, i am not getting anything other then satisfaction that i was there telling my people not to be fooled by fake hype, lies and fake propogenda.
I only care about my motherland and my fellow Indians. :wave:

Good for you :)

But I will still vote for Modi :enjoy:

What's ur take on :

aah.. look tweedle dum is back with his daily dose of diarrhea.. where is your other half tweedle dee today? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom