What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nehru.Indira.Rajiv.Sonia.Rahul.Gandhi.Garibi.Hatao.Poverty.Dynasty.Corruption.jpg

ht
CONgress.Sonia.Gandhi.Rahul.Gandhi.Manmohan.Singh.Scams.List.jpg

securedownload.8.jpg

This is cheap so low level anti India post typical of RSS and Modi fans.

The so called scams like Karnataka land scam, adarsh, satyam , pune land etc. are local state development issues but cheap RSS amd FEku fans added them in UPA as central govt. have any thing to do with it. :sick: :sick:

Even a illiterate knows that there are nothing to do with the UPA or central Govt. :tdown:

All fake and lies by the Fake Modi Feku.:angry:

The so called scams like Karnataka land scam, adarsh, satyam , pune land etc. are local state development issues but cheap RSS amd FEku fans added them in UPA as central govt. have any thing to do with it. :sick: :sick:

Even a illiterate knows that there are nothing to do with the UPA or central Govt. :tdown:

OK , I will help you with UPA only scams .

CONgress.Sonia.Gandhi.Rahul.Gandhi.Manmohan.Singh.Scams.List.jpg

article-2118982-124AA6CA000005DC-603_468x543.jpg

pic536.jpg

in logo dimaag toh dekho us arm deal ko bhi nahi baksha
plus ipl aur speak asia upa khaate daldiya

ye log khaali daaba hai

Foreign Exchange Reserve of India at the time of NDA = US $ 103 billion :sick: :tdown:

Foreign Exchange Reserve of India at the time of UPA = US $ 293 billion :tup:

Kurup kid can u tell me how a scam (if its in real) done by a MP suresh kalmadi can be called a scam done by UPA????????

@kurup

Kurup kid can u tell me how a scam (if its in real) done by a MP suresh kalmadi can be called a scam done by UPA????????

Because they are part of UPA .

Moreover aren't you the same guys who are posting the scams (if its in real) happened during the NDA tenure and associate it to Modi .

aacha ab ye bata in mein se kitne mein bjp involve hai

These sick people hides the fact that the kalmadi was the president and senior BJP MP vk malhotra was the Vice President of the CWG committee.

If kalmadi have done scam then the BJP MP malhotra have also done the same scam as a vice president he was preset in all of the meeting and he was aware of all the facts and contracts completely. :agree:

Moreover aren't you the same guys who are posting the scams (if its in real) happened during the NDA tenure and associate it to Modi .
bhai as per cag mcd of delhi rule by bjp involve in cwg

Are u sick?? if someone part of UPA weds someone u will call its a wedding of UPA or someone fall ill u will say UPA have fallen ill??

No i have not said Modi have done those scams my point was that kettle is calling pot black. Why Modi keeps blind eye on the scams of bjp or its allies but rant on others?? :blah::blah:

@kurup

the same way you hold Modi responsible for a speech given by VHP leader :D

kalmadi was in top position...................whatever he did......UPA persons knew about it bcoz they were releasing the funds.........i cant say exactly who was responsible....................but since the scam was worth thousands of crores......many from UPA were involved..............

Are u sick?? if someone part of UPA weds someone u will call its a wedding of UPA or someone fall ill u will say UPA have fallen ill??

No i have not said Modi have done those scams my point was that kettle is calling pot black. Why Modi keeps blind eye on the scams of bjp or its allies but rant on others?? :blah::blah:

kid , you are showing the hypocrisy and intolerance of every congressi and rahul gandhi bhakt .

You can spew out any BS but if somebody counters it , they are :blah::blah::blah:

According to your logic , how can any of the scams be called scams of BJP when it is of individuals .

Afterall , if someone part of BJP weds someone u will call its a wedding of BJP or someone fall ill u will say BJP have fallen ill ?? :rofl:

Now explain the hypocrisy .

Back
Top Bottom