What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

i went to gujarat few months ago .................was in mood of having a drink .......so i went asked a police man where i can get alcohol..........he just pointed out at small house at the corner ........i went and knocked the door........a boy came out , i asked for it......gave him money and he brought me a bottle of red label............

is probation still in effect?

or modi is such a bad administrator to impose it...........or may be he recieves commision as badals recieve from sand selling illegally

Nice story. Police guide you to a liquer selling destination? You could have made a batter story certainly.

well i was in clg .......i was trained in a way that says "To treat a kid ,behave like a kid"

bring communal card , get answer in that language

Yes you behaved like a kid but not like a normal kid. you behaved like a specially trained kid in some special religious school to interprete everything in a unique way.

no one has a rite to say that India is hindu and others are leaving here only because india is hindu.................bloody hell .............its not only hindus who contributed in india

when ever there is a war ........every village in punjab is crying because some son of village dies in every war.............and he says only hindu ?

wth ....
Cool down :) You know India is Dharmic. You know what's a keyboard warrior right? You know the composition of the Army and its sacrifices. Do you still think you need to care about what someone else thinks? :)

Yes you behaved like a kid but not like a normal kid. you behaved like a specially trained kid in some special religious school to interprete everything in a unique way.

read again ur statement ............and laugh......like i am laughing and so are others

there is no know cure of blind extremism and NAMOnia

i can only say mate...........Get well soon

Many NAMO hater has this desease. They have ended up falling in NAMO line like Paswan. Pl fall in line instead of burning from within. This will not allow you to live peacefully. At least care about your health.

Many NAMO hater has this desease. They have ended up falling in NAMO line like Paswan. Pl fall in line instead of burning from within. This will not allow you to live peacefully. At least care about your health.

here we go again.............as i said before.............there is no known cure of NAMOnia..........

come to punjab some day ...........and see if there is modi wave or gunda wave

You laughing remind me a Joke of Sardarji (No offence to Sardar)

reported

here we go again.............as i said before.............there is no known cure of NAMOnia..........

reported
What's the situation in Punjab? SAD or Congress?
@Prometheus @vsdave2302 - Yaar - troll karke kya fayda... :disagree:
People will have different opinions. Let's respect that :tup:

reported

What Namo has to do with Punjab? Why did you guys elected that government. It is your elected Government and you will have to learn to live with it.

@vsdave2302 - Yaar - troll karke kya fayda...

Ok Closed from My end.

What's the situation in Punjab? SAD or Congress?
@Prometheus @vsdave2302 - Yaar - troll karke kya fayda... :disagree:
People will have different opinions. Let's respect that :tup:

ludhiana is going to be independent candidate ......even manish tewari has fled the city fearing the candidate.

bathinda is expected to be PPP cheif Manpreet

Patiala - no one can defeat Queen

in gurdaspur condition of congress not very good......fight might be between BJP's expected salaria and AAP candidate Chotepur

Jalandhar - KP of congres is gonna win again .....he is a nice person and people loves him

amritsar - congress might pull it off because of tug of war between badals and sidhu

so it looks like congress is benefiting ...........akalis might be able to get 3-4 seats if they are lucky

Thanks mate :tup:
Please Read this - [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Tegh_Bahadur']Guru Tegh Bahadur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We Kashmiris can never forget. :agree:

@Prometheus - I support NaMo. :devil:

B[/URL]JP will form govt . or no one can ........everyone knows it.......but that doesnt mean we have to vote gundas from akalis

i think the other guy needs to read the link u gave and then make jokes on sikhs

no one has a rite to say that India is hindu and others are leaving here only because india is hindu.................bloody hell .............its not only hindus who contributed in india

when ever there is a war ........every village in punjab is crying because some son of village dies in every war.............and he says only hindu ?

wth ....

My dear My hindu defination includes Shikhs, Jains and all who belongs to Indian religion. You see I am not a psudo secular so when I talk of or think of Hindus, I can never think that shikhs< Jains etc are different from Hindus. When I read your post, I got an an idea that it is interpreated otherwise. Shikhism , Jainism . Buddhism are all part of Hinduism. How can they be different? We all are one.

My dear My hindu defination includes Shikhs, Jains and all who belongs to Indian religion. You see I am not a psudo secular so when I talk of or think of Hindus, I can never think that shikhs< Jains etc are different from Hindus. When I read your post, I got an an idea that it is interpreated otherwise. Shikhism , Jainism . Buddhism are all part of Hinduism. How can they be different? We all are one.

i highly dout that .

i highly dout that .

Your doubts have no base. Pl trust me. Had I been thinking otherwise, I would not have wrote what i wrote. If you are Shikh, let me tell you that i love shikhs more than Hindus. They are very innocent and patriotics.

The point of misunderstanding betwwen us is a basic difference in understanding.

When I talk of Hindus, I never think that Shikhs, Jains etc are different from Hindus. They are always a part of Hindus and Hinduism.

Where you think that shikhs are different from Hindus and hence somebody like me talk of Hindus, he excludes shikhs.

If you believe someone to be part of you - then respect them

I have always respected. Where did you find that I have not respected?

Back
Top Bottom