What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

modi is communal . i muslim but still i support hindu leader that called secularism
eureka eureka ..
dont degrade muslim bro.. keep it yourself...
till the time you stick to muslim than development things will remain same..
it not about modi.. he is not god...
it about u
60 yr congress used it.. stll still you cant open your eeys...
i--
you will be not get exploited tiill you wanted to get it done..

modi is communal . i muslim but still i support hindu leader that called secularism

Keep your certificate with you. Millions of Muslims are fan of modiji and ready to give their life for Modiji. Like or dislike of people like you who support killer of Muslims least matters for either modi ji or BJP or even your own community.

All of the congress ruled states already have Metro trains or are under the last leg of completion of Metro Projects

- Mumbai Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Navi Mumbai Metro
- Gurgaon Metro
- Delhi Metro
- Jaipur Metro
- Bangalore Metro
- Hyderabad Metro

While BJP only :blah::blah::blah: Congress work hard for the development :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
10004011_842796409079360_456343477_n.jpg

200712satish.jpg

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

All of the congress ruled states already have Metro trains or are under the last leg of completion of Metro Projects

- Mumbai Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Navi Mumbai Metro
- Gurgaon Metro
- Delhi Metro
- Jaipur Metro
- Bangalore Metro
- Hyderabad Metro

While BJP only :blah::blah::blah: Congress work hard for the development :smokin:

Chutiya Feku Modi can't even build even a inch of metro but :blah::blah: laud like a mad dog
mumbai metro.... it still not operational...will not be at least for 6 month
navi mumbai - nor more than 50% work is done..

- Mumbai Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Navi Mumbai Metro
- Gurgaon Metro
- Delhi Metro
- Jaipur Metro
- Bangalore Metro
- Hyderabad Metro

Chutiya Feku Modi can't even build even a inch of metro but :blah::blah: laud like a mad dog
mind your language,,,,, dont use derogatory word.. keep it civil

- Mumbai Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Navi Mumbai Metro
- Gurgaon Metro
- Delhi Metro
- Jaipur Metro
- Bangalore Metro
- Hyderabad Metro

Do you even know when the Metro work started? Who inaugurated Delhi metro? In whose regime the work of Metro begun? Educated yourself and come back for discussion.

bhen key lodey.....gali humey bhi dena ati chutiye.....dhang sey baat karna ho toh kar.....every leader deserves atleast this respect.
please dont fall to that level controll
keep it cvil
when perosn dont have logic they start abuse

Back
Top Bottom