What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Aeronaut, @Web Master @Oscar

Hi adm and mod

See the language used. Ban him immoderately. You guys have banned me many time from discussion in pure technical maters also.

I have not used any abuses or personal attack. And chutiya means fool and its not a abuse. Modi chutiya hai, sau baar.

What about the @arp2041 post??

It shows ur double standard i have not violated any rules but he have and even used abuses and personal attack but ur feeling hot coals on my post only it probes that you are out of answers and just want to target a Muslim because of ur hate and blindness of Feky Modi.

@JanjaWeed @pursuit of happiness @Parul @Android @Roybot @levina @chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Android @CorporateAffairs @scorpionx @HariPrasad

If you want a sane discussion, I think i have a better idea of making a thread - chai pe charcha in members section......

THIS THREAD HAS JUST BECOME A SPAM THREAD RATHER THAN ANY CONCRETE DISCUSSION.

what say?
i scond it.. its 4 yrs i cant able to contribute much positive..
it just spam, accusation ,blames..
better start some other thread
take one / few topic
and have party neutral discusion
as both bjp/congess .. rg/namo have postives and negatives
a balance approch will help india to grow...

75970_10152235279272500_185260316_n.jpg

tujhe nahi modi ko r u modi

@JanjaWeed @pursuit of happiness @Parul @Android @Roybot @levina @chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Android @CorporateAffairs @scorpionx @HariPrasad

If you want a sane discussion, I think i have a better idea of making a thread - chai pe charcha in members section......

THIS THREAD HAS JUST BECOME A SPAM THREAD RATHER THAN ANY CONCRETE DISCUSSION.

what say?

Don't stoop to their level. " Never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Call Entire PDF Management, as if I give Hoot. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................:close_tema:

I have not used any abuses or personal attack. And chutiya means fool and its not a abuse. Modi chutiya hai, sau baar.

It shows ur double standard i have not violated any rules but he have and even used abuses and personal attack but ur feeling hot coals on my post only it probes that you are out of answers and just want to target a Muslim because of ur hate and blindness of Feky Modi.
its beauty of indian language.. specialy hindi and urdu.. it terms sound diffrenlty at difftrent place
even you change tone it will measn diffrent..
dont put victim muslim policy
you first used wrong word accept , apolosize and close the matter
i dont love modi too
i love india .. simple

Abe o mardon ke mina kumari, i've seen you abusing ppl, jyada victim na ban. . . or saboot chahiye to bol tere purane posts nikal ke du isi thread ke ? :drag:

i also replied him not to indulge in abuse..
both are wrong .. but ask yourself who satrted it

Back
Top Bottom