What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I made it clear.....Modi is a leader for Millions of Indians.....I will not tolerate these type of language against him.....

will they be ok if i use such lang against Sonia & rahul baba?

We can report to his posts for Profanity to @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar they'll look into and ban him from this thread. :dance3:

1451467_545773532176281_1272598629_n.jpg

8205_683078748381552_1894063782_n.png

:super: :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

I have not used any abuses or personal attack. And chutiya means fool and its not a abuse. Modi chutiya hai, sau baar.

What about the @arp2041 post??

It shows ur double standard i have not violated any rules but he have and even used abuses and personal attack but ur feeling hot coals on my post only it probes that you are out of answers and just want to target a Muslim because of ur hate and blindness of Feky Modi.

You see every time you use abusive language for BJP leaders as well as members who do not subscribe to your view. Some people does tit for tat and use same language. Every time this abusive language use is started by yoy. Why don't you avoid that?

bhai r u modi ? using fake id here

if not y r u getting angry u people have rights to abuse others .

It's your Bhai Zakir, who started using profanity and he has been regularly doing it in this thread. I've asked him not to stoop to his level, so he wouldn't better care about your congressi brethren now. :)

You see every time you use abusive language for BJP leaders as well as members who do not subscribe to your view. Some people does tit for tat and use same language. Every time this abusive language use is started by yoy. Why don't you avoid that?
he was abusing modi not member

Back
Top Bottom