What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You people don't respect present PM :disagree: :disagree: or oldest and larget party president Sonia and calling for respect for Feku and mass murderer and fake liar??

The original sin of November 1984 - The Hindu

Rahul Gandhi says some Congressmen probably involved in 1984 riots - The Times of India

"The pot calling the kettle black'' :laughcry:

images

BJP ka PM Candidate Jhootha hai, BJP ka PM Candidate Jhootha hai, BJP ka PM Candidate Jhootha hai

1939430_680098275387760_79174795_o.jpg

Bhai, if u calculate it as per capita, riots with population.

Gujarat will Top all India in the number of riots and deaths.

Opponents keep on claiming about the inefficiency of the UPA government with wrong facts. In the reality the Indian economy grew 50% faster under the UPA than it did under the NDA regime.
India has seen 7.1% GDP growth, with declining indebtedness when world growth collapsed to less than 1.5%. In 2004, under the NDA, India’s debt/GDP ratio was nearly 85% while under UPA its debt/GDP ratio down to 67%. Our rival China saw growth marginally higher, but has run up an unsustainable debt/GDP ratio of 200%. While Modi lies about growth and development under UPA government, these facts speak for itself.

हाथ कंगन को आरसी क्या? शान्ति से प्रगति के लिए काम किया,ढिंढोरा नहीं पीटा ।जिनकी आँखों पर फरेब का चश्मा चढ़ा हुआ है, उन्हें तो ये नहीं दिखेगा, वो तो लोगों को भ्रमित करने का प्रयास करते रहेंगे। 2004 से ये लोग यही तो कर रहे हैं मित्रों।

1622665_413514195459194_1918294485_n.jpg

Vajpayee gave flooded terasure, 8.2% GDP growth rate and Rs 43a USD and 1 % inflation rate. Chiddu and MM gang ruined it. Untill the NDA policeis were there, Economy was on track. When UPA policies started showing the result, country see the crisis. If UPA is not stoped, Sayed bhai will buy Rs 100 a liter milk.

CEASEFIRE PLEASE
--
@ bhai zakir @fsayd @ to alll
--
link is becoming non productive , bashing, spam area .
dear ,, you may have your view so we have..
instead of debating for india , big issue like poverty, corruption , defense ,
you indulge in RAGA poster and anti modi poster link
fine its good .. but canwe go beyond person and talk about big issues..
lets talk on ISSUE not people
lets talk on policy not person
lest talk on facts , numbers and political posters .
lets fight on logic, policy,and not out personal agendas and views
@all
lets stop bashing indvidual and talk policy than politcs
@fsayed
please talk on other issue than poster too
@ bhai
you are senior meber you views are valubale ..

can we have new start
i will start by putting first ISSUE
india - sciene and technology
- education - primary, secondary , higher
- role of scien in society development

@Aeronaut

Propaganda facebook images from all sides bjp cong supporters ,I'am loosing bandwidth,irritating.

Could you restrict this page to discussion as title says ?

It's Congressi Supports who does that, I just returned them Favour to show them there are plenty of pics for Congress Politicians are available on internet. If they have guts to do rational debate, I'm open to it. :drag:

Back
Top Bottom