What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

india is not hindu...........if it is .......i am sorry to say this but SIKHS like me are damm fools who have been defending it in everying idiotic wars , thinking it as our home.
ur type of mentality is what has made condition of pakistan the state it is in................improve it .......
well some one has to keep a check on free run extremist online

LOL. Ya...its only the super duper martial race sikhs who defend India. :P

btw its your type of mentality that has given rise to sikh jokes ..... improve it.

Guys refrain from posting religious things. Every citizen of this country fighting the menace(politicians, corruptions etc etc). If you want to do it then open a new thread and discuss there instead. Keep this thread clean.

It ain't! I need email account of a member. Hence, here for few min. If tomorrow, Kiran Bedi is named as BJP candidate from my Place; then I'll postpone it till 10th of April, so that I can support her in the noble cause i.e. NaMo for PM! :whistle:

Ok ...... fine ...... nice :) ...... :tup:

People should vote for Namo since Parul is doing indefinite fast on Internet ...... :lol:

Guys refrain from posting religious things. Every citizen of this country fighting the menace(politicians, corruptions etc etc). If you want to do it then open a new thread and discuss there instead. Keep this thread clean.

True,Religions are BS anyways !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST WATCH :- for everyone one the political situation india - ANIMAL FARM by george orwell

ground realities.........NDA not gonna do well in punjab.

we might have a independent candidate winning here ......and a seat going to PPP

477833749-chief-manpreet-badal-and-ppcc-president-gettyimages.jpg

477833641-president-pratap-singh-bajwa-ppp-chief-gettyimages.jpg

Bajwa-Manpreet-Badal-Cong-PPP-Alliance-Pun.JPG

Congress-PPP enter into alliance in Punjab

Manpreet is estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and former finance minister in the SAD-BJP government.

Manpreet quoted a few lines of famous Urdu poet Muneer Niazi to stress that his joining hands with Congress may have come late in the day, but the pact was going to last long.

"It is rule of the mafia in Punjab... I am happy to join hands with a national, secular party to fight this mafia and corrupt forces in the state," Manpreet said.

"It is important for all secular forces to join hands so that fundamentalist and communal forces can be defeated," he said.

Bajwa said the party high command had cleared Manpreet Badal’s candidature.

The statements by senior leaders, including former CM Capt Amarinder Singh, sent out a clear message of general acceptance of the decision within the party.

Manpreet said, “I met AB Bardhan and other senior leaders of the CPI, who asked me to talk to the Congress to forge an alliance. I will be able to make any concrete statement only after two days.”

The newly-formed alliance leaves a window open for the Communist Party of India to be its part. CPI's senior leader Joginder Dayal told PTI that his party is holding a meeting at Chandigarh tomorrow where a decision on the issue will be taken.

Lok Sabha polls: Congress-PPP enter into alliance in Punjab

Congress, Manpreet Badal's party tie-up in Punjab | Business Standard

Congress-People's Party of Punjab enter into alliance - The Economic Times

What is ur take on Congress + PPP + CPI grand alliance?

What is the meaning of term hindu ,how was it formed,for whom was it used ? i'am no one to answer,ask yourself !

Sikhism was made from comprising good practices of both islam and hinduism............

and it was made to protect the week no matter if it was hindu or muslim or any buddy else
it was formed from both hindus and muslims.

and now u will say that all ancesters of sikhs were hindus..................just ask ...........i will give historical evidence from Guru Gobind singh's era

typical extremist mindset u guys have ..............mix religion with politics.

I doubt soemthing else. He can not be a shikh.

nah ........i m a evil pakistani muslim..............all who dont agree with Shri param pujnee Narinder modi je maharaj is a pakistani muslim , a traitor and should be shipped to pakistan

if anyone play erep here......he will know who i am .

477833749-chief-manpreet-badal-and-ppcc-president-gettyimages.jpg

477833641-president-pratap-singh-bajwa-ppp-chief-gettyimages.jpg

Bajwa-Manpreet-Badal-Cong-PPP-Alliance-Pun.JPG

Congress-PPP enter into alliance in Punjab

Manpreet is estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and former finance minister in the SAD-BJP government.

Manpreet quoted a few lines of famous Urdu poet Muneer Niazi to stress that his joining hands with Congress may have come late in the day, but the pact was going to last long.

"It is rule of the mafia in Punjab... I am happy to join hands with a national, secular party to fight this mafia and corrupt forces in the state," Manpreet said.

"It is important for all secular forces to join hands so that fundamentalist and communal forces can be defeated," he said.

Bajwa said the party high command had cleared Manpreet Badal’s candidature.
The statements by senior leaders, including former CM Capt Amarinder Singh, sent out a clear message of general acceptance of the decision within the party.

Manpreet said, “I met AB Bardhan and other senior leaders of the CPI, who asked me to talk to the Congress to forge an alliance. I will be able to make any concrete statement only after two days.”

The newly-formed alliance leaves a window open for the Communist Party of India to be its part. CPI's senior leader Joginder Dayal told PTI that his party is holding a meeting at Chandigarh tomorrow where a decision on the issue will be taken.

Lok Sabha polls: Congress-PPP enter into alliance in Punjab

Congress, Manpreet Badal's party tie-up in Punjab | Business Standard

Congress-People's Party of Punjab enter into alliance - The Economic Times

What is ur take on Congress + PPP + CPI grand alliance?

RIP Manpreet BADAL....................why the hell u joined thugs?......

Those who want country to get back onto Path of Growth and Prosperity should vote for him :whistle:, not because i'm fasting for him on Internet! :cray: Other than fasting, i'm doing lot more things too ;)

We have a Kranthikari Mahila here ("enlightened lady" ..... I do not know exact word in Hindi :whistle:) ....... :) ...... :tup:

@Parul are you planning any Dharna's or rasta rokos near Jantar Manta etc...etc...... :enjoy:

We have a Kranthikari Mahila here ("enlightened lady" ..... I do not know exact word in Hindi :whistle:) ....... :) ...... :tup:

@Parul are you planning any Dharna's or rasta rokos near Jantar Manta etc...etc...... :enjoy:

Kashmiri students from my College are doing it. I'm happy that i'm not there and supporting those Traitors. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom