What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So if I post a article which points out accusations of a former BJP member against Modi, will you agree to that?

So if I post a article which points out accusations of a former BJP member against Modi, will you agree to that?
he just not any member he is one of the party founding member join party when aap was Not Such big Phenomenon

Kashmiri students from my College are doing it. I'm happy that i'm not there and supporting those Traitors. :whistle:

That is their "freedom to protest :pop:" ........ Lets occupy Jantar mantar and protest in favor of "NaMo" ...... :enjoy:

Today's TMC rally in Ramleela maidan, Delhi full of crowds :laughcry: :lol:

BihES_fCQAAtghm.jpg:large

That is their "freedom to protest :pop:" ........ Lets occupy Jantar mantar and protest in favor of "NaMo" ...... :enjoy:

Those who vilify my counter should not have such freedom. One doesn't need to Protest for NaMo; just needs to vote for him in next General Elections. :whistle:

I Thought See is Candidate from My Place :undecided::undecided::undecided:

She is yet to join BJP and you belong to which place?

Those who vilify my counter should not have such freedom. One doesn't need to Protest for NaMo; just needs to vote for him in next General Elections. :whistle:

We will protest with Slogan "Those people who do not vote for Namo are corrupt!!!" ......... AAP Ishtyle ..... :enjoy: ,

(no offense to AAP supporters)

nah ........i m a evil pakistani muslim..............all who dont agree with Shri param pujnee Narinder modi je maharaj is a pakistani muslim , a traitor and should be shipped to pakistan
if anyone play erep here......he will know who i am .

You are exposing youself more and More.

Hardeep puri from west delhi , swamy from New Delhi , MJ Akbar from North East , Vijendra Gupta from Chandini chowk ,mahesh giri from East8-)

Trouble for BJP in Delhi

New Delhi, March 11:

For a party that is hoping to form the next government, the BJP is ironically mired in different conflicts that threaten to stem its tide in the Capital city.

Polling for Delhi is scheduled in less than a month from now on April 10. But the party has not been able to announce any candidates so far. Worse still, even for the Central Election Committee (CEC) meeting on March 13, there is no consensus yet on candidates for any of the seven seats in the Capital.

The BJP’s indecision is driven by two main factors. One is that the BJP is stuck in a time-warp and its present leadership is a throwback to the era when Delhi was principally a Punjabi and Bania-dominated city.

The city’s demographics have changed with migrants from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. And after the demise of Sahib Singh Verma, the party has not yet been able to produce a strong Jat or Gujjar leader.

To make matters worse, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has brought in a fresh momentum and faces while the BJP is left struggling with the old guard. The party lost all seven seats in 2009 and fears that even Modi’s popularity may not be able to translate into votes if it does not project fresh faces.

For the purpose, the BJP is considering popular singer and actor from Bihar, Manoj Tiwari, for the East Delhi constituency which they lost to Shiela Dikshit’s son Sandeep Dikshit last time. Despite the dip in Congress’s popularity, Sandeep Dikshit is not a pushover and AAP has made the contest even more interesting by fielding Mahatma Gandhi’s grandson and Rajmohan Gandhi from this seat.

Dalit leader Udit Raj is being considered for the reserved constituency of West Delhi. Other aspirants for this seat are former Mayor Anita Arya and local leader Yogender Chandolia. For the high-profile New Delhi constituency where AAP has fielded journalist Ashish Khaitan and the Congress primaries have thrown up the candidature of sitting MP Ajay Maken, the BJP is still struggling to find a credible candidate.

Trouble for BJP in Delhi | Business Line

We will protest with Slogan "Those people who do not vote for Namo are corrupt!!!" ......... AAP Ishtyle ..... :enjoy: ,

(no offense to AAP supporters)

Every citizen has right to vote for the candidate/party who things he/she thinks can do good deeds for their country. Hence. I won't call them Corrupt. :wacko:

Apptards can keep AAP Ishtyle....(no offense to AAP supporters)! :shout:

Back
Top Bottom