What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ex-DGP, former Naxalite in fight for BJP ticket

BJP state spokesperson Pradeep Sinha said the state unit had put forth both the names before the party's central election committee. "It's up to the central committee to take a call on the issue," said Sinha.

Ex-DGP, former Naxalite in fight for BJP ticket - The Times of India

Shame on BJP for having Moist and Naxlite in the party :tdown:

I hope BJP doesn't given him Ticket and in fact Yeddyurappa shouldn't have been given ticket! :ashamed:

:offtopic:Bhai Zakir, when are you going to start posting from your real ID? :D I mean when are you getting unbanned? :D Anyway Bharat Mata Ki Jai! :whistle:

- BJP says AAP Kejriwal is "Bhagoda" because he run away from CM post to PM post but BJP forgets that Narendra Modi is also a "Bhagoda" who is running away from CM responsibilities as he have made many promises that he can not full fill like building 50 laks houses for poor people.

Result = Narendra Modi is also a "Bhagoda"

- BJP says AAP Kejriwal is "CIA agent" because his NGO have got some fund from the "Form Foundation" but BJP forgets that Narander Modi also accepts funds from the "Ford Foundation" as "GIDR" received $197,759 and "GEER foundation" received $ 122,000 whose chairman is Narandra Modi.

As 2 organization under the Narendra Modi as chairman receives funds from the ford foundation.

Result = as per BJP's logic Modi is a "CIA Agent"

From when Bengali (Gangulay) became Kashmiri? :woot:
DaJa.JPG

Welcome David James - (English footballer)
:D :laugh: :omghaha: :p:

- BJP says AAP Kejriwal is "Bhagoda" because he run away from CM post to PM post but BJP forgets that Narendra Modi is also a "Bhagoda" who is running away from CM responsibilities as he have made many promises that he can not full fill like building 50 laks houses for poor people.

- BJP says AAP Kejriwal is "CIA agent" because his NGO have got some fund from the "Form Foundation" but BJP forgets that Narander Modi also accepts funds from the "Ford Foundation" as "GIDR" received $197,759 and "GEER foundation" received $ 122,000 whose chairman is Narandra Modi.

As 2 organization under the Narendra Modi as chairman receives funds from the ford foundation.

Bhai Zakir, I'll still vote for CIA Agent! :enjoy: :D :whistle:

oye kya hua.....
????

Report @David James aka @Bharat Mata ki Jai aka @Bhai Zakir for Multiple ID's. I've again done it. :enjoy:

Is it sure that he is a multiple id ??

One post from zakir and another from james ,The similarity is in the color both use to highlight things (Red and blue) ,Both have lot of other similarities also

1.) Modi have never sold even a cup of tea, he was jobless through out his life he don't know any work other then propogenda. As he was the RSS propagandist (pracharak) from the age of 8. Modi's father was Oil mill owner who also owns a Railway canteen and Modi's brothers owned a Transport Department Staff Canteen 40 years ago.

2.) Choti umar my foot, as per Modi's own words he joined RSS at the age of 8 years and remain in the RSS till 1980s and he have joined the BJP only at the age of 35.

3.) Mehnat my foot, he have grown to the post of general secretary as its a post reserved for RSS nominees.

4.) Modi became CM of Gujarat by advani butt licking he was the unelected CM.

5.) The national leaders were exposed and shamed BJP trying to fool people with gujarati. And they goes on to declare his winning as "Vijay" and "Fateh" rally :woot:

Last edited:
Former Congress MP Tejaswini joins BJP

Bangalore: Former Congress MP Tejaswini Ramesh, who shot into fame after defeating former prime minister HD Deve Gowda in the 2004 Lok Sabha polls, Wednesday joined the BJP, saying it can provide a stable government under the able leadership of Narendra Modi.

Former Congress MP Tejaswini joins BJP

Back
Top Bottom