What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congratulations to Narendra Modi, BJP , NDA allies, and party workers..... I wish this enormous mandate given to BJP will translate into a progressive, strong, transparent, Educated, Healthy, and economically prosperous India.

I will also like to express extreme joy over decimation of current congress government (also SP and BSP), indicating complete disapproval of dynastic politics, institutional inaction and gross corruption ushered in by Congress led UPA...

Congrats to everyone!!!
And we can only hope Pakistan can learn from us that its possible and do the same. Dynastic Politics is gonna end.

Congratulations :)

If i am not wrong Modi is suppose to be the PM

To be honest, I am not completely sold.

There is this fear in the back of my head.

What if his cronies will feel more bold? Last thing we need is more communal tension :(

Praise? This man is the player of the tournament bruv. He demolished every opposition in UP. Just imagine what he would do in two years time when the state election comes up in UP? proper encounter dude! :sniper:
Achieved the STATISTICALLY IMMPOSSIBLE. 6-9 months, almost zero party cadre base to 70/80 seats. Even the strongest of hold arent able to do it. Thats Marketing and Organizational skills for you. Modi Wave -> Modi Tsunami was his brainchild. Its actually so catchy that it compells people to go out and vote. Being a Marketing n Strategy Proffesional, I can only bow towards him. NOTHINGS IMMPOSSIBLE.

BC.........70/80 .......in 6-9 months.......... Still not sinking in.

Saala....... IIM, HBS Casestudy banega ye. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom