What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Good to know! Where did you here all this bro?

Whilst I'm sure the NSG who are likely still protecting him can do a fine job I was just wondering when he'll be given the full PM SPG protection which is simply a step above.

I read news yesterday itself ...SPG was ready for long time ..based on internal intelligence reports.

SPG has already provided what they call core cover . Full PM level protection will ensue very soon may be in a day or two.

we have to remember that he has been No 1 target for many Pakistan based terrorist organizations ... due to 2002 riots .

Modi may be sworn in as soon as 20'th of May ...( the news floating around since past few days )

I heard that on TV today afternoon. :D

Abingdonboy said:
Whilst I'm sure the NSG who are likely still protecting him can do a fine job I was just wondering when he'll be given the full PM SPG protection which is simply a step above.
ofcourse!
A z+ security to Modi was given because he features in the hitlist of so many terrorist groups.
Unlike Rahul G and his sis who constantly 're a headche to their security personnels ,Modi is a truant in that matter.

That reminds me a terrorist was arrested in Malaysia(or was it Indonesia) who had plans to bomb Chennai and B'lore today.

Lol you are calling @levina as bro ?

ofcourse!
A z+ security to Modi was given because he features in the hitlist of so many terrorist groups.
Unlike Rahul G and his sis who constantly 're a headche to their security personnels ,Modi is a truant in that matter.

That reminds me a terrorist was arrested in Malaysia(or was it Indonesia) who had plans to bomb Chennai and B'lore today.

It was in Malaysia .

After a spat with Irfan Baloch recently I 've stopped correcting pdfites. :(
Bro/Sis, as long as they're using respectful words I think I should not be worried.
But still changing the gender of a femi-nazi like me is actually patience testing.

After a spat with Irfan Baloch recently I 've stopped correcting pdfites. :(
Bro/Sis, as long as they're using respectful words I think I should not be worried.
But still changing the gender of a femi-nazi like me is actually patience testing.

Now I am confused ....
So are you Mr or Madam ???

So what u r saying is that congress will not have leader of opposition as min rqd seats for that is 54

Why wouldn't I?

ofcourse!

Thank you to both of you! After your replies I've done some googling and so I pretty much have got to grips with it. An SPG team flew out to Modi this morning as it became clear BJP were gong to win, this is a small team and he hasn't been given the full PM security yet, that will come once he is sworn in. The team flew in with 1 bullet proof vehicle (Safari maybe, maybe a 7 Series I don't know) and 1 vehicle based jammer. A small SPG team is providing him background security but isn't officially in charge of his protection yet. That will come in a few days.

Any ideas when he'll fly to New Delhi?

Back
Top Bottom