What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

& I AM BACK !!

Welcome back Dude :-) Exams?

Just to add my 2 cents - " Potential" is something you encourage and foster in high schoolers and management trainees.

Central ministries is the big time . You should take on people with a proven track record.

(Maybe , as congress has been in power so many decades , BJP. Doesn't gave a big enough talent pool? )

That is precisely what I said, that's how it should have been from the beginning. If they broke any existing law, by all means punish them following proper procedure. But the media trial was sickening and most allegations turned out to be false. Not only that, the union home minister of the country came out and linked them to Hafiz Saeed, which was also baseless as IB later clarified. Such unprofessional behavior from somebody who is essentially next to PM in rank is inexcusable IMO. He basically turned a bunch of university students into terrorists. How would you trust him in the future? Look at this picture, someone shared this on reddit, most of these are without any proof. This is as good as destroying someone's life.

duSTrmw.jpg

hmmm.. I understand what u mean.

They've made quite a few mistakes & I feel hyped the entire process heavily. But yet again, they were acting very emotionally & most of the nation is feeling quite emotionally angry at whats been going on in JNU.

Politics perhaps to show the Leftists their place+clean up JNU+to prove they are the only nationalist party around. ;) Let's just wait for the courts to give their conclusion.

I don't know about kanhaiya, I think he screwed up heavily & is getting screwed up now.

But am sure that Umer Khalid is guilty.[@kashmirpandit made a post on what his internal sources told him. That corroborates with this. He claims that Umer fooled Kanhaiya & started the anti-India slogans]

-
I like CBN, he is a worthy successor to Modi.

I would have argued with you, but I clearly know that Tulsi..Er..Smriti Irani lead HRD is complete disaster
@Darmashkian your thoughts?
CBN can't be a worthy successor to Modi. If u want to know why, ask me on FB.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Regarding tulsi. I've made my point clear in my previous posts(before yours). She is doing bad. But not a complete disaster.

My previous post
As far as I know, Modi believes she has potential.

If u ask me, she has it. She can be a good neta & administrator in the future. But she is far from one now.
She is in the wrong ministry. HRD is too tough for a first time minster!! Add to that she doesn't seem to know what to do.

Add to that she is still a young politicians. She doesn't know what to do+too many mines are laying around which she can't handle!

Modi should have made her a MOS/junior minister or given her some minor portfolio.

( I do hope HRD remains alright under her or Modi proves vindicated in his decision)

Read this too please. thanks for posting this @JanjaWeed
Cb03IlRUsAAMDGI.jpg

@ranjeet check this out! This cat fight is going to be interesting one! :p:

Remember @Echo_419 Tulsi still goes to Amethi & helps the local people even after losing there. COmpare this with many MPs from all parties who don't bother visiting their constituents even after winning.

Add to that you know her days as a spokesperson. She can be an aggressive good neta & you know it. She has guts & courage & u know it
-------------------------------------------------------
She has the flair for politics & isn't scared to give it back to the Lutyens elitists. Also @magudi you must check that newshour episode on National Flag on all universities. Everybody else other than Major General Bakshi was talking of how dangerous, fascist,communal & extreme nationalist that decision was(WTH does extreme nationalist mean?? )

The Poor General was reduced to tears & began asking whether did Indians value the very flag which jawans are dying for.

Tulsi specifically called Times Now to talk only to him & tried to console him. She told him that the entire nation is indebted to heroes like him forever for what they have done for the nation & for doing everything they did without asking for anything

AJ would have gone & said something on NDTV to barkha, Giriraj would have taken to twitter in anger. Ravi Shankar Prasad would have either gone on NDTV or privately asked for his resignations. Most wouldn't respond or wouldn't know.

She earned a lot of respect in my heart for what she did that night. My blood was boiling at seeing that debate & the way our hero was reduced to tears by the apathy & disgust for the national flag by the other panelists.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back Dude :-) Exams?

Just to add my 2 cents - " Potential" is something you encourage and foster in high schoolers and management trainees.

Central ministries is the big time . You should take on people with a proven track record.

(Maybe , as congress has been in power so many decades , BJP. Doesn't gave a big enough talent pool? )

No I took a hiatus for some time. Thanks for welcoming me back mate :) :')

By the way what do u mean by the bolded part??
EDIT:- I got what u mean. See even in politics, there are young netas who have talent. Talent which should be encouraged & fostered & Smriti is young by political standards. Which is why I mentioned potential in her.

& the problem is lack of capable people in the BJP in the first place. Some good guys are in the states & are better left there for the development of the states. U can't have every body at the centre.
----------------------------------------------------
Yep, BJP also doesn't have a big talent pool which has come down with the 75 years age limit.

Add to that Congis were only there for money+rewarding their loyalists+doing Sonia mata's bidding.

They had the talent but were only interested in serving themselves, bozos did nothing great for the nation when they were around.
Except PC as HM I can't think of any really good minister. Salman Khurshid sucked as MEA. He secretly threatened to kill Kejru if he came to Faridabad(when talking in private to Cong. cadre. The video was leaked out) while being the Law minister & got promoted.

Sushil kumar Shinde got in because of Dalit & loyalist quota(he himself said so).Shivraj Patil was also bad.
AK Anthony was honest, but gutless & useless. @Abingdonboyji can explain to u why he was such a bad DM & how he would have executed him.
-------------
Anand Sharma seemed quite decent to me. The "young guns" in the Congi sarkar were over-rated or just average.

DMK & NCP guys were only there for making money, they didn't even serve only their state as TMC,TRS or TDP would do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BJP people like Sushma swaraj,parrikar,gadkari,goyal,Suresh Prabhu etc are doing a really good job compared to the predecessors.
BJP guys are doing an excellent job serving the nation. But yes there is a lack of talent in many ministries due to Cong. being in power for so long+other reasons which I feel are too controversial to be mentioned here.

Add to that some people like Venkaiah Naidu are there because of party reasons & conections(VN has no electoral base at all).
Sadananda gowda,Birender Singh & Uma bharti like leaders due to being top leaders+caste/religious reasons.
Kalraj Mishra & Ananth kumar are there because of being top leaders+loyalty+have a base+caste reasons.

----------
Harshavardhan is there in the cabinet in a minor post. He should be better utilized by Modi

Best examples are finance,health,agriculture,airways,HRD which seriously need good ministers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way where are u from?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah...so I see. Too bad! I think it is that lucknowi guy that does this, he follows the little red twerp around and cleans up after him. He used to behave a little better when joe shearer was here. Joe used to hand him positive ratings like cookies and that seemed to keep him under control....now totally gone crazy again!

Actually someone should complain about this nexus between the red twerp and the lucknowi twerp.
Who is this lucknowi twerp? The Indian who is a Gaddafian at heart?

Yeah..I miss Joe and vsdoc even spectre got himself banned. Sad situation!
@Spectre is gone!! @SarthakGanguly @Parul @Bombermanx1 have also been banned.

Would have liked to interact with vsdoc

@Darmashkian - love your detailed posts - keep them coming.

I will reply in detail, but sorry got to go for now if I Intend to keep my job! This PDF can be addictive and entertaining!

No I agree you don't vomit venom, you just hack people in your own state for having a different political ideology. So much for the liberalism.
The commie bastards are as venomous as sanghi bastards. But your comments were against avarage Bengalis and Mallus, now don't try to pedal away. Kind of sucks to call others as traitor to country after your own kins put the country in fire to get backdoor entry to plum govt jobs.

Here is the thing, when you appoint a CEO of a company would you select an MBA from a top university or someone without educational qualification? Now it is not guaranteed that the top MBA would always be the best CEO, in fact the guy without qualification might end up doing a better job but when you talk about realistic chances that's highly unlikely. High educational qualification is not a requirement to be the HRD minister as long as the minimum qualification to be an MP is met, however in that case the person should be reasonably experienced. Smriti Irani has neither education nor experience and that is showing. OTOH experienced ministers like Sushma Swaraj are doing a good job, she would have been good for HRD too. If you must give her a ministry then give her some low profile ministry. You don't give one of the most important portfolios too a noob. As for Kapil Sibal, he might not have done anything extraordinary but he was not a destructive influence like Arjun Singh (with his OBC quote disaster) or Smriti Irani.

Did you even read the article I quoted and realize how clueless Smriti Irani is? Forget the funding statement, look at this- "The myth that Indian institutes do not measure up needs to be broken. The world rankings only take into account research in English and not in Indian languages." like WTF!

So Steve jobs, Bill Gates and Azim Premji whi are college dropout will be a Stupid CEO's and as per your logic? And See how a Noob answers to Rajdeep or for that matter Barkha Dutt or you can search for her reply in Twitter to Sagirka Ghose

Smriti Irani's Awesome Replies For Rajdeep Sersai

And regarding her performance i have already posted a link in my earlier reply

IMO at least one of experience or qualification is needed. The problem is that she is not even experienced. Is Sushma Swaraj educated in international relations? No, but she has enough experience and no one can complain that she isn't doing a good job (except that minor Lalit Modi controversy). Giving such an important ministry to a newbie is a huge mistake IMO. From her statements it is clear that she has no idea about higher education.

So will you also say Giving the Power Ministry to a newbie called Piyush Goyal is a mistake ? If you think so just scroll to the top of this page to know how much great work he is doing in his ministry

So Steve jobs, Bill Gates and Azim Premji whi are college dropout will be a Stupid CEO's and as per your logic?

I am sorry but that is one of the stupidest comparisons I have seen. Those guys were geniuses in their field. They built their own companies from scratch. From your reply it seems, you either did not read my post well, or did not comprehend it.

Here is the thing, when you appoint a CEO of a company would you select an MBA from a top university or someone without educational qualification? Now it is not guaranteed that the top MBA would always be the best CEO, in fact the guy without qualification might end up doing a better job but when you talk about realistic chances that's highly unlikely.

You don't give one of the most important portfolios too a noob. !

I am sorry but that is one of the stupidest comparisons I have seen. Those guys were geniuses in their field. They built their own companies from scratch. From your reply it seems, you either did not read my post well, or did not comprehend it.

The highlighted part is what you have written that's y I have given you a realistic example of Steve ,Bill Gates and Azim Premji. Did you comprehend it as I have compared them with Smriti Irani ?. if so then that should be the comprehension issue from your side

It's congress ploy, no one touched Hooda's house whereas house of haryana FM was looted and burned. Moreover there wasn't much support for jat reservation from Rohtak, jhajjar and sonepat area when congress was in power. It's congress belt.

It's congress ploy, no one touched Hooda's house whereas house of haryana FM was looted and burned. Moreover there wasn't much support for jat reservation from Rohtak, jhajjar and sonepat area when congress was in power. It's congress belt.

So why Govt in both state & centre are being muted & acting impotent ? Why there's no press conferences exposing Congress? No media hue & cry...ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom