What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

[Bregs];4844571 said:
@Jungibaaz reply # 2

Its you spamming in thread replying to me and repeatedly mentioning barking looks you have some affinity with it

If you are so thin skinned, don't enter political discussions. You posted an article and some are refuting it. So why this repeated calls to mods for help?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are so thin skinned, don't enter political discussions. You posted an article and some are refuting it. So why this repeated calls to mods for help?

who gave you the authority at PDF to call me thin skinned, mind your own work, i am not feku fan to match abuses with abuses

[Bregs];4844596 said:
who gave you the authority at PDF to call me thin skinned, mind your own work, i am not feku fan to match abuses with abuses

But you are thin skinned which is why you are calling for help at slightest pretext. Political discussions will hot up, so don't start a topic if you are so sensitive.

Or do you expect to start a post and feel everyone should agree with your point of view?

But you are thin skinned which is why you are calling for help at slightest pretext. Political discussions will hot up, so don't start a topic if you are so sensitive.

Or do you expect to start a post and feel everyone should agree with your point of view?

Again you are ringing the wrong bell i do not wish to enter into thick skinned Feku Fan like you, thats it. :rofl:. Because feku fans are lightened by god and other by devil

No one will cry foul if congress/other sickular plays Minority politics but when BJP even hints at Majority politics every one loses their mind.

I hope time will surely change... I am a non political guy, but fed up of government's anti India stance. I have stopped participating on this forum since long time, but keep observing posts frequently. Today some people with their dirty agenda forced me to reply them here. They are such shameless that they are ready to degrade their own countrymen on international forum to satisfy their fantasies and spread their "dictated hate agenda". I am convinced that there are millions like me who will vote to throw this Sickular, anti India government out of power and bring a hope for a bright future.

Let him live in his delusional world. don't reply him . He is an attention seeker.

[Bregs];4844337 said:
He clearly made statement its not a hate thread its truth :

Modi's "puppy" remark triggers new controversy over 2002 riots

Modi's puppy remark triggers new controversy over 2002 riots | Reuters

Now feku supporters will blame congress for having paid Reuters too :rofl:

Misinterpret his statement and say that he called Muslims dogs, LOL how desperate one can be? Well somebody likes it or not he has the Gujarat car and soon he will have the India car.

Misinterpret his statement and say that he called Muslims dogs, LOL how desperate one can be? Well somebody likes it or not he has the Gujarat car and soon he will have the India car.

now is it rule too to interpret his statement too to his likings only or others so much naive not to understand what he meant, any way i just mentioned the credible source what others interpreted about his statement its for you to believe what you feel is convenient for you

Back
Top Bottom