What's new

Indian politicians- their home and life

dear youtube is blocked in pakistan so nothing is showing off

I liked it already, man.. Currently it is trending more than the Namo's own official page.. :lol:

This is the same guy who ordered the killings of thousands of muslims in gujrat? No wonder you guys like him. After all, muslims are treated as slaves in india and I have absolutely no problem with that. They shouldve known better. As musharaf once said to an indian muslim "Tum apni halat main khush raho"

This is the same guy who ordered the killings of thousands of muslims in gujrat? No wonder you guys like him. After all, muslims are treated as slaves in india and I have absolutely no problem with that. They shouldve known better. As musharaf once said to an indian muslim "Tum apni halat main khush raho"

ap apne ISLAMIC republic aur uski halat mein ( joki behal hai) ume khush rahiye...jitne apke mutabik musalma Modi ne mare hai usse kahin zyada apke siyasatdano aur kathmullao ne har mahine mare hai...aur mar rahe hai....aur ap unko apna humsaya samjhte hain...apke hamdard

This is the same guy who ordered the killings of thousands of muslims in gujrat? No wonder you guys like him.

After all, muslims are treated as slaves in india and I have absolutely no problem with that. They shouldve known better. As musharaf once said to an indian muslim "Tum apni halat main khush raho"

- What do u mean by you guys??? I am not a fan of N Modi. :no:

- Then you goes on to post crap what the propaganda you were feeded to justify your miseries in Pakistan.

It is a fact that in pakistan more then 10 times of Muslims have died violent death (riot, target killing genocide, BD, Baluchistan, Fata , Karachi etc. etc.) then in India.

So please don't give us lecture
:wave:

This is the same guy who ordered the killings of thousands of muslims in gujrat? No wonder you guys like him.

After all, muslims are treated as slaves in india and I have absolutely no problem with that. They shouldve known better. As musharaf once said to an indian muslim "Tum apni halat main khush raho"

- What do u mean by you guys??? I am not a fan of N Modi. :no:

- Then you goes on to post crap what the propaganda you were feeded to justify your miseries in Pakistan.

It is a fact that in pakistan more then 10 times of Muslims have died violent death (riot, target killing genocide, BD, Baluchistan, Fata , Karachi etc. etc.) then in India.

So please don't give us lecture
:wave:

Hey indian bros, I wasnt trying to offend you at all. I just said he has been involved in the killing of thousands of muslims and I am not making this up, many indian newspapers have quoted this. And as far as pakistan is concerned, yes our army has murdered thousands of innocents in balochistan on the name of patriotism. One out of three persons have been kidnapped by our forces in balochistan and the list goes on. We do this for the sake of worldy happiness and lots of dollars. Btw indian politicians are corrupt as hell, if they were that simple as you showed in the OP, india wouldve been 10 times better than US. Indian politicians have been involved in corruptions worth over billions of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom