What's new

Indian Products You can Find in Pakistan?(Just to Know)

@peregrine what about clothes??
r indian brands like peter england,john players present in pak??
Sorry for late reply, Yes Peter England is available i have seen their shoes & clothes at some stores but i am not sure about the other brand. is it of clothes or tobacco? if tobacco, then yes.

Sorry for late reply, Yes Peter England is available i have seen their shoes & clothes at some stores but i am not sure about the other brand. is it of clothes or tobacco? if tobacco, then yes.

Peter England I believe is right, but don't know about John Player Tobacco, Pakistan's third most popular cigarette brand is John Player's Gold Leaf, that is now being manufactured in Pakistan.

Pakistan's leading brand is a highly toxic cigarette called K-2 manufactured in Pakistan.

Also I heard from someone that Pakistani spice brands such as National and Shan are very common in India, is that true?

We can do it cheaper... just put 20,000 Rani patakha instead of fuel.. it'll launch anything into space....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Put it under the a$$ of those TTP rebels,they need it as well as deserve it....

I have seen John Players shirts here in the shops and malls..dunno about Tobacco.

For Tobacco,brands are like GoldFlake,Navycut,Marlboro,India Kings,Insignia etc etc. ITC has monopoly in the tobacco market in India......

Peter England I believe is right, but don't know about John Player Tobacco, Pakistan's third most popular cigarette brand is John Player's Gold Leaf, that is now being manufactured in Pakistan.

Pakistan's leading brand is a highly toxic cigarette called K-2 manufactured in Pakistan.

Also I heard from someone that Pakistani spice brands such as National and Shan are very common in India, is that true?
Yes i have heard the same that pakistani national foods brand is quite popular in India, may be Indian members can confirm this.
So K2 is the most toxic i thought it was Embassy or some thing like that :lol:

So K2 is the most toxic i thought it was Embassy or some thing like that :lol:

man oh man oh man... you've never tasted K-2... Embassy doesn't come close. Take a kash of K-2 and you can hear your lungs curse at your brain.

Indian industrialist are working hard to open bank branches in Lahore, because they are facing too much problem in opening LCs and handling trade accounts and transfer of money. I think if all goes well next year Indian bank first branch will be open in Lahore.

Indian industrialist are working hard to open bank branches in Lahore, because they are facing too much problem in opening LCs and handling trade accounts and transfer of money. I think if all goes well next year Indian bank first branch will be open in Lahore.

That would be an extremely stupid move. There are already too many banks in Pakistan with RBS, Faysal Bank, Al Baraka Islamic Bank, NBL, MCB, HBL, BankIslami Pakistan Limited, Dawood Islamic Bank, ZTBL, Bank of Punjab, Bank of Khyber, NBP, First Women Bank Limited, State Bank of Pakistan, Barclay's, State Bank, Allied Bank, Askari Bank, United Bank, Bank Al-Fallah.. and these are just the ones off the top of my head, there are probably a few dozen more. Most people will also not trust an Indian Bank because of unstable Indo-Pak relations or just avoid it due to Indo-Pak animosity.

That would be an extremely stupid move. There are already too many banks in Pakistan with RBS, Faysal Bank, Al Baraka Islamic Bank, NBL, MCB, HBL, BankIslami Pakistan Limited, Dawood Islamic Bank, ZTBL, Bank of Punjab, Bank of Khyber, NBP, First Women Bank Limited, State Bank of Pakistan, Barclay's, State Bank, Allied Bank, Askari Bank, United Bank, Bank Al-Fallah.. and these are just the ones off the top of my head, there are probably a few dozen more. Most people will also not trust an Indian Bank because of unstable Indo-Pak relations or just avoid it due to Indo-Pak animosity.
Dude, when our leaders don't value national interests over wealth, then what makes you say that the so called nation of Pakistan will? for all i have experienced in Pakistan, Money talks & that's what people care for.
If Indian banks can provide quality services to people in Pakistan then i don't see a reason that why they wont be successful here.

imgres

imgres

Dude, when our leaders don't value national interests over wealth, then what makes you say that the so called nation of Pakistan will? for all i have experienced in Pakistan, Money talks & that's what people care for.
If Indian banks can provide quality services to people in Pakistan then i don't see a reason that why they wont be successful here.

Money talks every where, not just Pakistan, but my point is, what exactly can the Indian banks offer that hasn't been offered already? There are so many banks in Pakistan they are all competing for a growing market, local as well as international, the State Bank of Pakistan is already giving major loans on very low interest and there are also a lot of rural projects that give away loans on 0 interest, so what exactly is another bank going to offer Pakistanis.

A lot of Pakistanis don't like western banking and rely on Islamic Banking, hence the couple of dozen Islamic banks, so there are definitely a lot of people in Pakistan with a bit more restraint than you think.

I haven't seen Shan in South India. But its quite popular here in US among Indians, especially the Tandoori masala :)

A Pakistani friend told me they recently launched the Suzuki Swift in Pakistan. I wonder if that is Made in India. Probably is. From what I understand most tyres used in Pakistani cars are Made in India but are routed from UAE. Is this correct?

A Pakistani friend told me they recently launched the Suzuki Swift in Pakistan. I wonder if that is Made in India. Probably is. From what I understand most tyres used in Pakistani cars are Made in India but are routed from UAE. Is this correct?

Suzuki Swift in Pakistan is again from the merger with Suzuki. Its from either Pak-Suzuki or from Indus-Suzuki.

Most tyres in Pakistan are manufactured in Pakistan. Either from the General Tyre and Rubber Company or by Goodyear plants mostly in Punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom