What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

we are never going to see eye to eye it seems. i will stick to the maps, comments of Indian retired generals and international media analysis. you stick to the reading the lines and the lines that you are snorting.

no country that has removed its permanent structures has gained an inch of land. You think their soldiers are gonna sleep under the start and loo behind the rocks?
Yes yes. You gave the chinese such a beating that now they are building villages in Your territory to house chinese citizens. Well done.

And who told you that issue is closed?

no country that has removed its permanent structures has gained an inch of land. You think their soldiers are gonna sleep under the start and loo behind the rocks?

you think your retired Indian generals are on drugs when they say China won?

Not looking for validation from outside is something you need to learn from the Chinese, your iron brother let alone an Indian.

Prioritising talks is what sane people do and it was done. However the talks were backed by actions. The videos of Indian and Chinese tanks disengaging from 100 mts apart must give you an idea.

and in modern warfare if an adversary is coming for talks then it means that it has been coerced to start that action and sees a legitimate result but if the defender is weak then talks will never happen as the aggressor has an opportunity to mow down the defender hope you get it.

China taking 1000 sqkm is a complete lie as PLA has now vacated everything they encroached.
The issue of Depsang predates the current situation and can not be alluded to this stand off and rest assured of a talk about that too once they pull back and we pull back from kailash range.

We are not an autocracy to spin things as we wish, be that as a naive(that u might think) as it may, but just that we were able to stand eye to eye with the Chinese and bring about a resolution speaks volumes of our methods.
Now the Chinese honestly don’t have skill for mountain and high altitude warfare. Heck they even can’t match you guys. I’m happy they agreed.

They came and slaughtered your soldiers and took territory

India begging for talks is what a country does when it has no option left and hasn't got the courage or ability to wage war

This is India basically saying, we never lost we shot down a Chinese F16

It's Indians desperately trying to save face, but no one believes them

This is another entry into the Indian book of victories that only Hindus read

we are never going to see eye to eye it seems. i will stick to the maps, comments of Indian retired generals and international media analysis. you stick to the reading the lines and the lines that you are snorting.
Sorry if I was rude. But you know truth is sacrosanct and I won’t go the distance imagining you fell back.
It’s your aaaaage.
You will leeeearn.
Is that what is called snorting?

go back to school.

you think your retired Indian generals are on drugs when they say China won?

Unlike Pakistan India has true hawk generals. Even in 1971 they would have said Pakistan won because it was let to live in one piece.
They came and slaughtered your soldiers and took territory

India begging for talks is what a country does when it has no option left and hasn't got the courage or ability to wage war

This is India basically saying, we never lost we shot down a Chinese F16

It's Indians desperately trying to save face, but no one believes them

This is another entry into the Indian book of victories that only Hindus read

We slaughtered their soldiers and took the heights. We killed 2 for every one they killed....they brought clubs so we broke their necks.

you know truth is sacrosanct

then stop lying. either you are lying, or the international media and your retired generals are lying. i know which side i choose to believe and it aint you.
Unlike Pakistan India has true hawk generals. Even in 1971 they would have said Pakistan won because it was let to live in one piece.

of course. only indians and indian media find a way to spin retired indian generals admission of defeat into victory. anything is possible in Bollywood land.

Reading between lines is a skill that few have, as it appears from your case.

the point is the so called “west” chose to ignore China, the so called west chose to ignore “Pakistan “ falls in the same category.

now why they are the way they are? I wonder it’s the coffee they like or I wonder the coffee they like “with us”
then stop lying. either you are lying, or the international media and your retired generals are lying. i know which side i choose to believe and it aint you.

You have a lot to learn. I don’t hold it against you. I am here from 2009 and much before that try staying beyond 2021.

Read kid

It is remarkable what India has achieved. After unilateral actions in contested regions, India resolved Chinese pressure with absolute zero support from the outside world.

The price for it all. Nationalism infused fascism.

So who ever claims victory shall do so at his or her own perils.

i have. all indications are India lost. since you live in India, you can tell the retired Indians generals they are wrong to their face and tell them to read. they have so much to learn from you.
You still didn’t read.

Can some Indian please explain how PLA pushing Indians 8km back to finger 3 is victory? The Chinese are left holding their claim line with Indian's miles from their claim line. This is good example of how governments in our part of the world turn "getting fucked" into grand victory and the stupid masses just lap it all up. That normally leaves a small fringe who can see what has happened screaming. This happens in PK as well unfortunately.

Ajai Shukla

@ajaishukla

On the heights above Pangong Lake, India is restricted to west of Finger 2/3. On the lake shore, China can now patrol till its claim line along Finger 4. India can no longer patrol till its claim line at Finger 8 Line of Actual Control (LAC) has effectively shifted west by 8 km

chinee 3.png

On another note. Everybody can see what countries are all about. LAND. Soil. EARTH. What both sides are fighting over is just rock, ice and sand and most of time useless frozen environment where it is struggle to even survive. Yet men from both sides are spilling blood over this cold rock.

No indian awensering this question that India is withdrawing also?
They talking about china only.

who s

of course. only indians and indian media find a way to spin retired indian generals admission of defeat into victory. anything is possible in Bollywood land.

what 'spin'? In November they had tents, 100s of vehicles and built mooring structures in Pangong. As of now they dismantled everything. We said they would and they did. And there was more than just a hint of truth in what the ex General said....the whole thing started when we began to patrol deeper into their side. 8-)

Back
Top Bottom