What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

Dude I am ok If ya all want to keep your eyes closed.

Pakistan was once in India’s shoes We fought the soviet in Afghanistan and stoped them with latest American weapons and Saudi money. When all this was over the Americans left us to govern their problems in Afghanistan

India wants to take on China a superpower with their own money and 2nd rate western goodies, then by all means go right ahead you Funreal! Why doesn’t the US offer India the f-35 or patriot batteries?

they are using you to slow China down and the worst case for both India and Pakistan is our blood could be spilled and used in this game. If Indian was smart it would quickly resolve its disputes with Pakistan and let Pakistan share in India’s growth and be the conduit to China’s growth. This way all our people grow and have happy, wealthy lives

k

calling the obvious out is not keeping one's eyes closed. They came, they claimed, they build lots of infrastructure in there and now have dismantled and scampered off. Rather simple and obvious they folded.

Women in China's "re-education" camps for Uighurs have been systematically raped, sexually abused, and tortured, according to detailed new accounts obtained by the BBC.

You may find some of the details in this story distressing.

You are conviniently ignoring the fact that our 25 cm resolution satellite is still moving around the moon which was part of that mission.
But you people are raping children even toddlers
Yeah, thats what the consensus around the world.
Your country though has glorious, incredible, down right positive response from the world.
Your people are acknowledged as geniuses, kind, caring, empathetic and proud by every other country.

Congrats bra..
Hey aren’t you people known for molesting children?
That’s pretty despicable of you
calling the obvious out is not keeping one's eyes closed. They came, they claimed, they build lots of infrastructure in there and now have dismantled and scampered off. Rather simple and obvious they folded.
Don’t forget to mention capturing and killing many pedophile indians
1613672867975.jpeg

too bad they didn’t finish you off the Indian survivors returned home and Did this

Last edited:
Here is my analysis from Indian generals who matter seems, they came india agreed to give up their illegal occupation without firing a shot and they can now patrol up to finger four

lol, at least in kargil you pretended to fight till brother Clinton let you off easy

K

Hopefully this display will help Indians understand it

30225538-8474125-image-a-26_1593523962966.jpg

You can keep believing Shuklas of the world,
truth is considerably different.

I have no intentions of waking up a person pretending to sleep - so, please carry on.

Don't worry, all of that will happen.
CCP has been kicked back to Beijing & PLA ran away whimpering and scarred for life.

do you know Modi gifted 43,000 km of Indian land to China in order for them move 2KM back
but India won for sure, India always wins just like they won on feb 27 by throwing their old junk across the border in Pakistan

do you know Modi gifted 43,000 km of Indian land to China in order for them move 2KM back
but India won for sure, India always wins just like they won on feb 27 by throwing their old junk across the border in Pakistan
do you know Xi gifted 86,000 km of China land to India in order for them move 12KM back
but China won for sure.

This is amazing you admit that all Indian generals are sub power all the good ones like FM Sam M were Drummed out of India

k

if you think your echo chamber says otherwise, feel free to believe it

Last edited:
I still don't understand what has China achieved here, so much effort and making India a opponent.
Forcing the political leaders to never Do what modi did with China again.
Even if congress comes no sane leader will publicly show Bro Romance of modi ever with China.
And China even pointed out the deficiencies of IA which generals will use to get some needed uogradation in infra and transport.
Lol.. you shall be asking Modi what he wants to achieve by foolishly provoking China.

here is an alternate view .....I will spend my money to read his book

k

a more alternative reality by showing us youtube warriors, lol.

stop- really, this kind of stuff is good for your echo chamber. I'm not your audience

On another note. Everybody can see what countries are all about. LAND. Soil. EARTH. What both sides are fighting over is just rock, ice and sand and most of time useless frozen environment where it is struggle to even survive. Yet men from both sides are spilling blood over this cold rock.

That peice of land oversees the “silk route” and some of the mightiest river basins in the world.

Yes it will be the 6th autonomous province of Pakistan, inshallah

k

It will be is a straw man argument.

India is destined to reclaim its own territory. The ball has already started rolling.

Doesnt look like the Chinese have alien technology 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom