What's new

Indian Railways hands over 20 broad gauge locomotives to Bangladesh

I understand your intellectual disability to fathom basic concept of academic stipend and research grants. But then again, you're a bangladeshi, so I'll give you a free pass.
LOL, I wasn’t talking about anything academic related. My point was you are a shameless begger "hindu" living in an Abrahamic land and bragging about it.

LOL, I wasn’t talking about anything academic related. My point was you are a shameless begger "hindu" living in an Abrahamic land and bragging about it.

Maybe your 'madrassah' never taught you to fact check, show me the state affiliated religion of United States in their constitution.

Talking about being a beggar here, you may want to check the demographic distribution of income.

Maybe your 'madrassah' never taught you to fact check, show me the state affiliated religion of United States in their constitution.
LOL, just because US constitution doesn’t have a state religion that dosent make US a land of heathens. US military christens their ships if you dont know. But, anyways you are a shameless indian hindu what can I expect...
Talking about being a beggar here, you may want to check the demographic distribution of income.
LOL, super rich indians like adani-ambanis have US citizenship. We cant compete with them yet. But, that doesnt make most indians better than us...

LOL, super rich indians like adani-ambanis have US citizenship. We cant compete with them yet. But, that doesnt make most indians better than us...

My low IQ nigga!

Ambani-Adani doesn't have US citizenship, India doesn't allow dual citizenship to start with. Even if you had an IQ of a chimp, you'd have figured that out.

The fact remains, no matter wherever you go, salary of Bangladeshis will always be comparable to toilet cleaning janitors. Even in ISIS camps.

Last edited:
My low IQ nigga!

Ambani-Adani doesn't have US citizenship, India doesn't allow dual citizenship to start with. Even if you had an IQ of a chimp, you'd have figured that out.
LOL at you my low IQ indian monkey soldier. Just because they directly dont have that US citizenship that doesn’t mean their clan members arent fleeing from the heathen land you originate.

Just one example
The fact remains, no matter wherever you go, salary of Bangladeshis will always be comparable to toilet cleaning janitors. Even in ISIS camps.
The fact is you are an indian hindu heathen living in an Abrahamic land. Because, your rams monkey kingdom sucks.

guys i cant understand this why is it these cursed ppl from indian subcontinent produce the uglist cars, motor bikes or trains. cant they produce nice looking cars or trains.

guys i cant understand this why is it these cursed ppl from indian subcontinent produce the uglist cars, motor bikes or trains. cant they produce nice looking cars or trains.

correct. you cant understand.

abrahamic land? USA?

It’s India giving primarily for transit of passenger purpose to NE India.

You are beating about the bush. I focused my binocular to see Indian trains over BD. There is none. Why then Indian engines? It is to pull BD passenger and goods trains manufactured during British Raj.

I thought so many talented people from BD in this forum, the country will take over Japan and Korea together in 2041.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom