What's new

Indian RAW's New FEAR MSS & ISI

xyx007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAW has a new fear of MSS & ISI. In the upcoming days, you'll see a lot of propaganda and misinformation from Indian Media. Be ready and kill this RAW misinformation propaganda on social media.
Some news is taken to give you some idea, how RAW is planning and spreading misinformation via their Indian Media.
https://eurasiantimes.com/raw-stuns-isi-and-mss-spy-agencies-foils-china-pakistan-nexus-in-maldives/
https://zeenews.india.com/india/chi...i-government-plunges-into-crisis-2293165.html
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...china-s-propaganda-iceberg-1688387-2020-06-12

RAW has a new fear of MSS & ISI. In the upcoming days, you'll see a lot of propaganda and misinformation from Indian Media. Be ready and kill this RAW misinformation propaganda on social media.
Some news is taken to give you some idea, how RAW is planning and spreading misinformation via their Indian Media.
https://eurasiantimes.com/raw-stuns-isi-and-mss-spy-agencies-foils-china-pakistan-nexus-in-maldives/
https://zeenews.india.com/india/chi...i-government-plunges-into-crisis-2293165.html
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...china-s-propaganda-iceberg-1688387-2020-06-12
I already found one, bro.

I would like members to check up with this news and wtf is going on here? Are we gonna let them just talk shit as they want or is this some high tech propaganda? I am literally quite mad right now.
@Han Patriot @beijingwalker @Beast @Daniel808 @grey boy 2 @PAKISTANFOREVER @DESERT FIGHTER @PakSword @masterchief_mirza @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @windywine @IblinI @Feng Leng @Raphael @8888888888888 @Figaro @Globenim @S10 @Dungeness @onebyone @Song Hong @zhxy @Mangus Ortus Novem
@American Pakistani @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseLuver @ChineseTiger1986 @doorstar @Mugen @waz @Dalit
@crankthatskunk @Imran Khan @maverick1977 @Joe Shearer @PeacefulWar
I can't think of more names.

Mods, can you place this in Chinese section as well.

Last edited:

I would like members to check up with this news and wtf is going on here? Are we gonna let them just talk shit as they want or is this some high tech propaganda? I am literally quite mad right now.
@Han Patriot @beijingwalker @Beast @Daniel808 @grey boy 2 @PAKISTANFOREVER @DESERT FIGHTER @PakSword @masterchief_mirza @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @windywine @IblinI @Feng Leng @Raphael @8888888888888 @Figaro @Globenim @S10 @Dungeness @onebyone @Song Hong @zhxy
@American Pakistani @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseLuver @ChineseTiger1986 @doorstar @Mugen @waz @Dalit
This is just pathetic Indian state propaganda damage control after Russia officially declined to side with India on Indians failed landgrabs in Ladakh.

A really lazy spin to excuse the usual projection and hyperbolic ranting about China and efforts to divide Chinas allies, trying to make a fuzz about an opinion of some unimportant Chinese journalists on his private Twitter account that has nothing to do with anything about land claims, Beijing or diplomats as Indian media is desperately circulating.

As said its just more of the usual Indian praganda lies and efforts overplay and dig up or make up, old and nonexistant divisions of their enemies. Just the excuse to recyle their scripts is new even if not real.

Indians talk shit all the time. You cant fix them by talking to them only break them for a while, before their dishonest sorroundings, ingrained brainwashing and selfdelusion motivate them to continue talking shit again. Its the only way to get back at China when nobody is really siding with India and India remains unable to deal with China on the ground.

Last edited:

@Han Patriot @beijingwalker @Beast @Daniel808 @grey boy 2 @PAKISTANFOREVER @DESERT FIGHTER @PakSword @masterchief_mirza @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @windywine @IblinI @Feng Leng @Raphael @8888888888888 @Figaro @Globenim @S10 @Dungeness @onebyone @Song Hong @zhxy

Seriously, there is a pattern here. The worse the Indian news station in terms of actual quality and evidence-based reporting, the s - l - o - w - e - r the anchor speaks.

Why the heck is that?

It's liked my brain cells get raped in slow motion whenever I watch such nonsense.

@Mangus Ortus Novem ....our Chinese allies are right. India has been desperately trying to malign Sino-Russian ties as part of its eternally amateurish grand strategem. Personally, I think such ranting disguised as "journalism" using twitterati as primary references can be summarily dismissed. The actual problem though stems from the sheer volume of these tweets, propaganda pieces and pseudoanalyses emanating from Hindustan. There's no easy solution. It is an uphill battle because of the saturation. It is an attrition based approach to info war. These bhakts keep saying x = y over and over, from various sources, leaking it through whatsapp so hordes of unwashed masses recycle and regurgitate the same nonsense...until the normally discerning and critical listener surrenders to this viewpoint through utter exhaustion.

China needs to understand quickly and adapt quickly to meet this new threat of high volume, low quality information warfare.

China has been accustomed to playing a high quality game in recent decades in its rivalries with the great western powers of the world.

The board has changed completely this year. The key is actually to let the Indians bark and quietly conduct business as usual on the ground. Even in Pakistan, we give too much credence to Indian nonsense when we respond to their wild allegations. It is perhaps better to simply declare: "dear India, I'm not going to dignify this b.s. with any semblance of a response, best wishes".

This is just pathetic Indian state propaganda damage control after Russia officially declined to side with India on Indians failed landgrabs in Ladakh.

A really pathetic and lazy spin to excuse the sameold projection and hyperbolic ranting about China, trying to make a fuzz about an opinion of some unimportant Chinese journalists on his private Twitter account that has nothing to do with anything about land claims, Beijing or diplomats as Indian media is circulating.

Indians talk shit all the time. You cant fix them by talking to them only break them for a while, before their dishonest sorroundings, ingrained brainwashing and selfdelusion motivate them to continue talking shit again
I kinda found this tweet too.

Seriously, there is a pattern here. The worse the Indian news station in terms of actual quality and evidence-based reporting, the s - l - o - w - e - r the anchor speaks.

Why the heck is that?

It's liked my brain cells get raped in slow motion whenever I watch such nonsense.

@Mangus Ortus Novem ....our Chinese allies are right. India has been desperately trying to malign Sino-Russian ties as part of its eternally amateurish grand strategem. Personally, I think such ranting disguised as "journalism" using twitterati as primary references can be summarily dismissed. The actual problem though stems from the sheer volume of these tweets, propaganda pieces and pseudoanalyses emanating from Hindustan. There's no easy solution. It is an uphill battle because of the saturation. It is an attrition based approach to info war. These bhakts keep saying x = y over and over, from various sources, leaking it through whatsapp so hordes of unwashed masses recycle and regurgitate the same nonsense...until the normally discerning and critical listener surrenders to this viewpoint through utter exhaustion.

China needs to understand quickly and adapt quickly to meet this new threat of high volume, low quality information warfare.

China has been accustomed to playing a high quality game in recent decades in its rivalries with the great western powers of the world.

The board has changed completely this year. The key is actually to let the Indians bark and quietly conduct business as usual on the ground. Even in Pakistan, we give too much credence to Indian nonsense when we respond to their wild allegations. It is perhaps better to simply declare: "dear India, I'm not going to dignify this b.s. with any semblance of a response, best wishes".
Thanks for the reply, bro. That's some high English right there and it'll take some time for me to understand your post. :D

FACT CHECK: Has China Really Claimed The Russian Port City Of Vladivostok?

Historically, Vladivostok once used to be part of China’s Qing dynasty and was known as Haishenwai. It was annexed by the Russian empire in 1860 after China’s defeat by the British and the French in the Second Opium war.

Published

10 hours ago
on

July 4, 2020
By

EurAsian Times Desk
Has China claimed the Russian port city of Vladivostok? Media outlets in India have lambasted China for its relentless expansionist policies especially after the India-China border clash at Galwan Valley.

The latest expansion claims are targetted at the Russian city of Vladivostok. Chinese diplomats, journalists and nationalists took to the internet to assert claims over the Russia city of Vladivostok formerly part of the Qing dynasty, a news extensively covered by Indian media outlets.

The backlash started after the Russian embassy took to Weibo to celebrate the 160th anniversary of the founding of the city, whose name means “ruler of the east” in Russian.

Reacting to the Russian embassy’s message, Shen Shiwei, a journalist working with the state-owned broadcaster CGTN, took to Twitter to remind the world that Vladivostok was once a part of China.

Zhang Heqing, a Chinese diplomat working in the embassy in Pakistan, also commented “isn’t this what in the past was our Haishenwai?”, referring to the Chinese name for the area before its annexation.

Indian media was quick to react to the Chinese claims and blasted Beijing for having an insatiable appetite for territory.

Wion TV stated that China dismisses treaties that don’t suit it and mentioned its territorial disputes with 20 countries including Russian, India, Taiwan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia Indonesia, South Korea, North Korea etc.

Times Now, one of the biggest Indian media outlets also published an article talking about Chinese expansionism in Russia, Nepal and Bhutan.

The Russian government offered no response to the comments made online by Chinese nationals and it will be interesting to see how Moscow reacts. While both countries currently enjoy friendly relations, they have clashed over territorial disputes in the past.

In 1969, erstwhile USSR and China almost went to war after Peoples Liberation Army troops ambushed Soviet border guards on Zhenbao Island.

Historically, Vladivostok once used to be part of China’s Qing dynasty and was known as Haishenwai. It was annexed by the Russian empire in 1860 after China’s defeat by the British and the French in the Second Opium war. Since then, it has been administered by Russia and is the capital of Primorsky Krai.

https://eurasiantimes.com/fact-check-has-china-really-claimed-russian-port-city-of-vladivostok/

I kinda found this tweet too.
The Twitter comment by this person points out an undisputed historical fact that one might however be ignorant about regardless of the position and that its a sensitive topic.

Of course with ignorant and just as insensitive assholes like all these Indian trolls flooding social media platforms like Twitter in chokehold by the U.S. regime forcing them to create favourable conditions for U.S. regime aligned realpolitics related fakenews and propaganda circulation, you have a breeding ground for dumb ways to react to that.

Its like Hindus going nuts about a native American journalists daring to point out the face that native America existed where the USA is located today. Its just more of the same old acting retarded to justify more and the same old retarded claims about China to project and deflect from their own shortcomings.

What's the fuss about? Just take the city. :D

China needs to focus on how to tame dirty mouth of " Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd". It is evident that India Media Power is more impactful on world masses than China's. Pakistani media is also under India's control.
India is media gaint greater than China. thats the fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom