What's new

Indian Role In The Fake China Military Coup Story – OpEd

Let me tell you that Indian media is lowest tier of reporting and fact checking, but the article posted by OP puts too much emphasis on Indian media. In fact most of them reported it as false news. Personally I never heard of the rumour before seeing this thread and had to search the sources from the OP.

They were mostly clickbait.

Indian media only started backtracking after getting ridiculed by their overlords in west.

wonder why somalia voted "yes" along with other US vassals against china?

this white american guy is their representative at the UN. :lol: clown show :lol:

TeXfmmp.jpg

Indian media only started backtracking after getting ridiculed by their overlords in west.
ek plate momo le ke aa.. jaldi kar...

also, Owaisi seemed pissed off, good.. all these xxxuddin types.. spl the crypto ones who try and maintain a veneer of liberalism and neutrality

fvck these guys

The same media who claim INS Vikrant is more advance and better than Fujian aircraft carrier.

More or less show what these clown are smoking. I would not be surprised they will claim the first man to land on moon is an Indian. And they are are proud of Indian achievement. These liar has no limit with their stupidity. :lol:

Becos if Indian poke matters in Uighur. PRC will respond with Kashmir Indian Muslim issue. India and Modi knows that and they keep quiet.

Even Israel also never support uighur issue raise by US becos they have the Palestine issue and China will respond hard if they do that.

Last edited:
I don't understand why India fantasizes about a military coup in China. Will this change China's all-round crushing advantage over India in terms of economy, military, industry and global influence?

NO. China will always maintain its overwhelming advantage over India.

The Indian media only comfort the Indian people. Even if India is poor and backward. But India is more "stable"... But really?

See when a powerful person beats up a weak person, the weak will curse in return.

The curse has no value or impact on the powerful.

The curse is the only way the weak can vent out the fustration and coverup the inability to fight.

It is not that the western media are unwilling to follow up this rumor. But this rumor is too easy to be exposed, and the western media are unwilling to damage its influence for the rumor that cannot play any role.

wonder why somalia voted "yes" along with other US vassals against china?

this white american guy is their representative at the UN. :lol: clown show :lol:

TeXfmmp.jpg

I knew South Africa and Zimbabwe have some whites but never knew Somalia too had white people.

So Somali pirates are amreeki?
who can tell?
were bin laden and solaimani working for amreeka?
is current afghan regime blessed by amreeka and persia?
did persia and amreeka plunder iraq?
are Iran, russia and amreeka stealing from syria?

isn't it a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma wrapped in a conundrum?

Last edited:
ek plate momo le ke aa.. jaldi kar...

also, Owaisi seemed pissed off, good.. all these xxxuddin types.. spl the crypto ones who try and maintain a veneer of liberalism and neutrality

fvck these guys
I don't talk retard/

Talk to those who consider you kind above sub-human lvl and bother entertaining you.

who can tell?
were bin laden and solaimani working for amreeka?
is current afghan regime blessed by amreeka and persia?
did persia and amreeka plunder iraq?
are Iran, russia and amreeka stealing from syria?

ain't it a mystery, a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma wrapped in a conundrum-.

UN has become a complete joke.

Even Myanmar's vote is now being represented by a pro-democracy movement rep rather than by the current junta government.

It is not that the western media are unwilling to follow up this rumor. But this rumor is too easy to be exposed, and the western media are unwilling to damage its influence for the rumor that cannot play any role.
India is but a poor student of the original scammers,the British .

去他妈的你自己 chinkad chevtia .. kal ko g@@nd me 7.62 lage gi

来清洁我的汽车和自行车,把它们擦亮……我会雇用你可怜的小眼睛/小脑袋……给你一个生活的

来清洁我的汽车和自行车,把它们擦亮……我会雇用你可怜的小眼睛/小脑袋……给你一个生活的机会。
住口!你们这些肮脏、低劣的人

来清洁我的汽车和自行车,把它们擦亮……我会雇用你可怜的小眼睛/小脑袋……给你一个生活的机会。
印度黑人,

Back
Top Bottom