What's new

Indian rupee hits all time low.

Paaaaki clowns ignore that paaaki rupee is in the toilet but dare to comment on INR which is the only EM currency that has endured the crisis without the RBI even needing to step in.
Enough muzzie secular trolls in India to support paaaki clown theories

It’s funny you speak about a toilet but you ain’t got none first make some toilets then throw your rupee in there otherwise just wipe your arse with it

Let's see ..It's global phenomenon ,Dollar is strengthening against other currencies not India specific .

Global phenomena started a week back. Indian crises are happening for months.
I am not a fortune teller I am forecasting but making me fortune teller is wrong I am saying what Indian media is hiding that is why my predictions are coming on spot.

I can claim be a big forecaster but actually I am just give a simple picture. What seems to you as my 2 weeks old prediction is just the actual situation, Indian media is giving me the honor by fake news on economy.

This is because of strengthening of US dollar,tariffs and Turkish lira contagion.It has nothing to do with indian economic weakness.Indian economy is in a good spot with good growth and low inflation.

Please take a look at stock market... if this depreciation is a result of Indian economy's status ( bad shape)... then there would be a bloodbath on stock exchange...
Look at the time... currently it is trading at 69.92... even gold is down...

Dollar is riding on a Tiger and culling all currencies worldwide... only few exceptions...

Screenshot_20180814-150258_TOI.jpg

Global phenomena started a week back. Indian crises are happening for months.
I am not a fortune teller I am forecasting but making me fortune teller is wrong I am saying what Indian media is hiding that is why my predictions are coming on spot.
You are a humble farmer ,politician ,external affairs expert and economist all in one package right ?
Let's see what happens ..Our economic indicators are good ,so no worries.

You are a humble farmer ,politician ,external affairs expert and economist all in one package right ?
Let's see what happens ..Our economic indicators are good ,so no worries.

I am a farmer nothing more and a poor one. I grow tomatoes

I can claim be a big forecaster but actually I am just give a simple picture. What seems to you as my 2 weeks old prediction is just the actual situation, Indian media is giving me the honor by fake news on economy.

Indian media is already showing that INR will reach 70 mark from past week... reasons given, huge oil import bills, Iran and USA, public spending by government in election year and trade war started by USA... the rout of Turkish Lira just added the fuel to it...

If You think that Indian economy is immune to US trade war than you are not reading correct news papers on Indian economy... I would recommend to read economic times or mint...

Indian forex circle says that INR will hover between 67-72 till December 2018... post that it would trade below 70... after 2019 elections... if Modi wins, it will gradually come back to 61-66 bracket for a year or two... post that there would be a systematic appreciation in INR value... Only war or Some big disaster or major policy change can change this prediction...

Indian media is already showing that INR will reach 70 mark from past week... reasons given, huge oil import bills, Iran and USA, public spending by government in election year and trade war started by USA... the rout of Turkish Lira just added the fuel to it...

If You think that Indian economy is immune to US trade war than you are not reading correct news papers on Indian economy... I would recommend to read economic times or mint...

Indian forex circle says that INR will hover between 67-72 till December 2018... post that it would trade below 70... after 2019 elections... if Modi wins, it will gradually come back to 61-66 bracket for a year or two... post that there would be a systematic appreciation in INR value... Only war or Some big disaster or major policy change can change this prediction...

Indian media my @$$. I said all these things 2 weeks back and all of you Indians were bashing me and now that it is merging out of Indian media's fake news they jump in to take the credit. Lol

India counts open market dollar and gold in its reserves and those are falling sharply. Modi is a liar and Indian economy is in trouble wake up India

I have heard that 1 USD will touch around 100 INR by the end of Modi tenure. Good luck India.

Save it... we will talk about it after 2025...

Please take a look at stock market... if this depreciation is a result of Indian economy's status ( bad shape)... then there would be a bloodbath on stock exchange...
Look at the time... currently it is trading at 69.92... even gold is down...

Dollar is riding on a Tiger and culling all currencies worldwide... only few exceptions...

View attachment 492045

After 1:30 hours...

Screenshot_20180814-163104_TOI.jpg
Screenshot_20180814-163104_TOI.jpg

Indian media my @$$. I said all these things 2 weeks back and all of you Indians were bashing me and now that it is merging out of Indian media's fake news they jump in to take the credit. Lol

India counts open market dollar and gold in its reserves and those are falling sharply. Modi is a liar and Indian economy is in trouble wake up India

Back
Top Bottom