What's new

Indian scientists are turning beetles into cyborgs for warfare

All this drama bazi , when solution is juts let Kashmiri people vote for their freedom

Probably beetles and grasshoppers will fight for india,
coz their men are cowards, who still haven't attacked Pakistan....

Bro it's called "peaceful". You should try it sometime if your ego allows.
As for the insects.. They are more for recon than fighting.
As I said before USA has developed similar system too so go on call them cowards now? Ya phir g***d mei dum nahi hai? Because they aren't known to be as peaceful as us.

We should train cockroaches and turn them into cyborgs ............ they will feel at home in pakistan :D

They would risk getting eaten in china :P

Please don't send your countrymen over.....we already have enough refugees to take care of.

Indian are also turning shiit to shiit storm

Please don't send your countrymen over.....we already have enough refugees to take care of.

Don't worry, we will be only sending fully halal islamic cockroaches :D .......... we do not want to make your land NaPak by sending over infidels. :D

All this drama bazi , when solution is juts let Kashmiri people vote for their freedom

Please arrange a vote for Independence in Azad Kashmir. Kashmiri's lost their moral right for a referendum when so called Mujahiddins slaughtered peace loving Kashmiri pundits in the name of Jihad.
Personally I would love to see kashmir issue solved peacefully & give Kashmiri's azadi. But when I think about secrifices of our soldiers , I seriously revise my line of thoughts.

Yes yes you are lions we are beetles.

What did Pakistan get by attacking India?
It never won and got counter attacked every single time.
Whereas when we attacked for the only time(1971) we won decisively, captured 1/3rd of your soldiers, and decimated more than half your population.
Do be careful what you wish for.

BTW beetles can lift 800-1000 times their own weight while lions sleep around all day and let lionesses hunt for their lazy a$$e$.

You sound like street bitch which keep on barking on humans to instigate them and when even at slight reaction she run away as fast like you did towards America :rofl:

Challenge someone against whom you can stand.

Its not that!! We do not have enough rooms for more prisoners of War. You guys would surrender anyways and we cannot afford to feed you or rather dont want to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom