What's new

'Indian ships enter Bangladesh waters'

Well, here is the price for your liberation in '71. If you had stayed East Pakistan we would have protected it but nw, you are independent and I don't feel sorry for you...

Harsh but I don't blame you.

Bangladesh is very well trained and very brave I think if Bangladesh go to war with India(god forbid if that happens)Pakistan covertly help Bangladesh people well that what i think but good luck to the Muslims in Bangladesh

Well, here is the price for your liberation in '71. If you had stayed East Pakistan we would have protected it but now, you are independent and I don't feel sorry for you...

just so all the Bangladeshi people know that's not how all the Pakistani feel about this and Bangladeshi are respectful people

Lockheed F-16 that is very harsh indeed.
Bangladeshis nowadays cannot be blamed, if there is something to "blame" on people about the liberation in 71.
Anyway, Indian ships entering Bangladeshi waters are serious allegations, is there any news about it?

Harsh but I don't blame you.

Brother zakir.. I dont want to off trac this thread.. But still i got to tell you something. Seems like you born and brought up in the United States, never lived either in Pakistan nor in Bangladesh. You had few PK friends that you mentioned so do we. We have excellent brotherly relationship with all our PK firends. No complaint whatsoever. But I see there is a problem in your whole idea of friendship and brotherhood. You have so much hatred towards our national sacrifice, not even a black guy hated confederates that much. Please be mindful that those were the people who faught for Pakistan and dreamed of Pakistan and shred blood for Pakistan. Those are the same people who faught for Bangladesh and shown their patriotism when needed. You neither did anyhing for Pakistan nor for Bangladesh. If you do love your Paksitan that much so that you have to hate Bangladesh, you are welcome to renounce this stupid poor Bangladesh and go to Karachi or Lahor and live there happily ever after... Bangladesh may be better off without you...

Last edited:
Lockheed Martin,
We lost Bangladesh because of our OWN Mistakes (Read the history of Yahya Khan and Zia..both selfish leaders..).I am glad they got their independent country.

Oops wrong thread!!I thought its 'Indians ships enter Bangladesh waters' thread:angel:

Brother zakir.. I dont want to off trac this thread.. But still i got to tell you something. Seems like you born and brought up in the United States, never lived either in Pakistan nor in Bangladesh. You had few PK friends that you mentioned so do we. We have excellent brotherly relationship with all our PK firends. No complaint whatsoever. But I see there is a problem in your whole idea of friendship and brotherhood. You have so much hatred towards our national sacrifice, not even a black guy hated confederates that much. Please be mindful that those were the people who faught for Pakistan and dreamed of Pakistan and shed blood for Pakistan. Those are the same people who faught for Bangladesh and shown their patriotism when needed. You neither did anyhing for Pakistan nor for Bangladesh. If you do love your Paksitan that much so that you have to hate Bangladesh, you are welcome to renounce this stupid poor Bangladesh and go to Karachi or Lahor and live there happily ever after... Bangladesh may be better off without you...

My brother Iajdani, I am surprisingly confused by your harsh comments toward me. Where and how have you gotten the idea of me hating Bangladesh. What make you think you are more patriotic than me brother. How much actually evan know about me? I am not going to make any negative comments toward you as Muslim brotherhood already divided. I actually been to Lahore and Multan. I had good time over there. Our enemy probably laughing at us rite now.........

Brother Zakir, your words are right to the point.

About the situation, india could not have picked any better time. Its not in their best interest to intrude in Bangladeshi water but rush of hegemonic ambition getting boost from Washington.

As someone mentioned, somehow other countries will lineup with us and perhaps US will side with Bangladesh. That is utter misunderstanding. No one but ourselves will have to standup to indian bully and if anything US will tacitly support indian hegemonic ambition and actions.

Over last seven years BN should have procured additional surface ships which they could not do. But within that time BN did acquired some decent missile systems and laid ground work for navy to become a 3D one.

Pakistan had long cooperation with BN and there are lots of avenues to extend it further. Infect increased indian hostility would give more reasons to do so.

In regards to China, its role at best will be passive one. But if China adapt more active role in indian ocean and/or foresee impending danger from increasing and hostile indian-US posture, then China will need to engage more actively.

But political leadership in BD also needs to realize these reality, risk and opportunity. That’s why india is hell bent to control Bangladeshi political leadership. We have already seen indian interference and subversive acts to influence the outcome of this election. Many people may not realize, this election is that much important for people of Bangladesh.

It were Indian private ships not navy ships, why people are so obsessed with war. India is very hopeful with coming elections in Bangladesh.

its little offtopic but reality is separating from pakistan and naming the territory "bangladesh" is the greatest blunder of 20th century!!!, its hilarious v call east territory bangladesh!!, v should work "for reunion", its enemies playing against you and divided us, my bengali brothers!!!, mukti bahinis terrorists were not freedom fighters!!

its little offtopic but reality is separating from pakistan and naming the territory "bangladesh" is the greatest blunder of 20th century!!!, bengalis can survive alone long enough, theyll have to join pakistan eventually for their greater benefits!!, its hilarious v call east territory bangladesh!!, v should work "for reunion", its enemies playing against us and divided us, alright, understand my bengali brothers!!!

Your are correct in many extent but rejoining is not one of them. This will not be right place to discuss all the details on what was wrong and what was right. But important of all this discussion will only benefit our common enemy - india.They are ultimate beneficiary of of our difference.

But if we learn from past and try to make best out of present then I do think there are more Bangladesh-Pakistan can do than what could have done togather 37 years ago.

I request you think about it.

Your are correct in many extent but rejoining is not one of them. This will not be right place to discuss all the details on what was wrong and what was right. But important of all this discussion will only benefit our common enemy - india.They are ultimate beneficiary of of our difference.

But if we learn from past and try to make best out of present then I do think there are more Bangladesh-Pakistan can do than what could have done togather 37 years ago.

I request you think about it.

its not about "our common enemy", but its a broader perspective, its about ideology, of the muslims of subcontinent, and for this vll have to reunite!!, if v work as one solid state, then v can achieve unimaginative goals, Bangladesh is very absurd idea, as i think!!!, our unity can become a role model for other races to unite on one platform!!, v need a united muslim sub continent not a divided muslim subcontinent!!!

its not about "our common enemy", but its a broader perspective, its about ideology, of the muslims of subcontinent, and for this vll have to reunite!!, if v work as one solid state, then v can achieve unimaginative goals, Bangladesh is very absurd idea, as i think!!!, our unity can become a role model for other races to unite on one platform!!, v need a united muslim sub continent not a divided muslim subcontinent!!!

Union has broad meaning as well and not confine to the idea that it should be done within one state framework. While I do agree with goals and achivements, reality is something else. Since, this is off topics I would not comments on it anymore in this thread. But feel free to open another thread or send me pm

Back
Top Bottom