What's new

Indian soldier gets slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows the professionalism they showed by not resorting back with violence to a women like stoning them to death for example. Thanks this actually increased my respect to the armed force. Please post more such videos.
You mean like this silently and passionaly
url

or this
url

A very professional approach by the army personal.

A few might be overjoyed by seeing it and a few a-holes with bad uprbringing might relate it to rape and whatever comes in their mind but the act of not replying and not hitting back a woman has earned the army guy respect.

Why to get into unnecessary arguments and round & round rather coming straight to the point, doing the thing and moving on. See, you tagged me while quoting an inappropriate post, action taken and advised you for a correct action in-case such happens in future so that nothing goes unnoticed. Sometimes, due to bundle of notifications, few tags goes unnoticed hence, reporting is the best option. What live posts option shows and for how long period, is not the debate here though.
Agree with your point and adhering to procedure, but please understand that sometimes your (moderator team) silence is misinterpreted as encouragement to rouge remarks.
On Topic: I think if the event had happened in Pakistan, the soldier would've reacted the same way by doing nothing. These guys are gentlemen and out their countrymen above everything.
PS: sorry for the remark i made which was deleted.

kya chacha , too bhi , that lady was very angry as her car got hit buy the truck ,

exactly sir , moreover it is the police which deals with the general public in day today life , here are few examples of how police deals with common people , specially a woman somewhere in the wonderland

windjammer , army man was disciplined as he never reacted when that lady try to hit him , but police r#ping poor woman is pathetic and not even laughable . above mentioned are few examples .
While others may just slap them, the Indian police show how it should be done,

http://www.firstpost.com/india/delh...h-a-brick-arrested-and-dismissed-2238788.html

Also shows what Indian public think of their soldiers.
It's windy again. Nice post :tup:
By any chance, can we say same thing about a county on the basis of what her ex-FM says ??? Repeatedly !!! On record and worldwide!!! Or he is just a traitor???

exactly sir , moreover it is the police which deals with the general public in day today life
The question is what would have been her response if it was a police man????

The question is what would have been her response if it was a police man????
same i guess , she was very very angry i guess and usually , police also never touch woman , hitting her back is rarest of rare instances

Ugly and fugly auntie

same i guess , she was very very angry i guess and usually , police also never touch woman , hitting her back is rarest of rare instances
She would have ran away if it was police.... shebwoukd known the privilege of policemen....not necessarily knows the privilege of an army jco in uniform.....

We have enough idiots in our country.. .. She will face the music for sure...

It's windy again. Nice post :tup:
By any chance, can we say same thing about a county on the basis of what her ex-FM says ??? Repeatedly !!! On record and worldwide!!! Or he is just a traitor???
Ministers, Netas, Mukh Mantris and other public figures....do make statements...it shouldn't come as a surprise....i mean Justice Katju and Jairam Ramesh are just two small examples.

India respects its soldiers like soldiers, your people see army as mafia don, who usually run the country from behind.
Mafia Don.....killing....fake encounters....treating subordinates like slaves....wonder why Indian army comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom