What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganga-doo was looking to take full advantage of newly passed gay-marriage law in Gangadesh and what's better than to have a black dude...The black was simply not interested and despite being a lot more powerful, the black did not fight him but he humiliated the Ganga-doo a few times..

Last edited:
After watching the indian street fighter against black dude, this is how sakra reacted

Ganga-doo was looking take full advantage of newly passed gay-marriage law in Gangadesh and what better to have a black dude...The black was simply not interested and despite being a lot more powerful, the black did not fight him but he humiliated the Ganga-doo a few times..
Ganga-doo humiliated himself :lol:

What makes you think he isnt pakistani or bengali?

Tat on his arm. Dark features and the fact that he didn't even swing on the black guy. I lived a long time in NYC and most of the Pakistanis hang out in Brooklyn. This happened in Manhattan and the Indian guy seems like he's on drugs. Possibly a Sikh. Pakistanis are known for being brutal in street fights in NYC. This guy just seemed like a crackhead.

Tat on his arm. Dark features and the fact that he didn't even swing on the black guy. I lived a long time in NYC and most of the Pakistanis hang out in Brooklyn. This happened in Manhattan and the Indian guy seems like he's on drugs. Possibly a Sikh. Pakistanis are known for being brutal in street fights in NYC. This guy just seemed like a crackhead.

I bet the black dude said "Pussy Claat, keep the fu&K away", typical Indian fight. Now the Indian will go round boasting how he beat a black man in Manhattan and the police had to stop him.

bet you 3 out of 5 odds its actually some pakistani

Ahahahahaha
Please don’t speak out of your ***.
Some of us actually live in NYC and have deeper roots here than you’ll ever have.
These flights of fantasies are good to blow smoke up your paindu Pakistanis
of the PDF variety, the rest of us who actually live here aren’t fooled.
So give it a rest champ.

Ahahahahaha
Please don’t speak out of your ***.
Some of us actually live in NYC and have deeper roots here than you’ll ever have.
These flights of fantasies are good to blow smoke up your paindu Pakistanis
of the PDF variety, the rest of us who actually live here aren’t fooled.
So give it a rest champ.

What are you talking about retard?

Little Pakistan is dead *** in Brooklyn. LOL

And you were the same Indian weasel I challenged to a fight that backed out when I was there. You got no room talk shit boy. I told you I would have met you in curry hill with only one my friends to record, so I could post it on PDF.

Yup all this happens in some random parallel universe of yours.

:lol:

You guys get punked in Aussie-land, but in NYC Indians and Bangladeshis are always trying to suck Pakistani dick so that they don't get beat up. The Indians like you that live in nice neighborhoods and go to nice schools typically suck up to whites to emulate them for acceptance. Indians and Bangladeshis dominate Jackson Heights, but Pakistanis still roll up like bosses. Back in the 90's, your Sikh community would try to pass themselves off as ghetto Puerto Ricans with long hair braided because of their jurra's.

NYC one wild west !! I think this guy was on some kind of drugs or insanely stupid. Not sure if one of desi guys could be Spanish or Puerto Rican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom