What's new

Indian student attacked and stabbed 11 times in Australia

This makes me question, if China was to ever invade Taiwan, I would seriously question the safety of overseas Chinese people.

They would probably abuse them and possibly lynch like how they acted towards Russians, or even just recently after Covid-19
No one can attack Russians. They are brutes. In fact there have been reports of Russians attacking Ukrainians.

Chinese were attacked during covid as covid affected everyone personally. No one will personally care enough about Taiwan to take it out on Chinese.

Durgs and addictions make people mad. Hope victim recovers fully and culprit is prosecuted.

imagine white guy getting stabbed in subcontinent it be all over news.

Not as long and in as much numbers as Indians. Nothing close to them.

Well, at least you acknowledge your family and yourself to be 'swarmers' :tup:. Rare to see anyone openly poclaim themselves and their family members as closest to insects. Nicely done.

Indians spread hate wherever they go so I wouldn't be shocked if this stabbing was instigated by a foul mouth comment by the Indian.

Anyway, a big thumbs up to the brave heart who fixed the Indian

This is a classic case of childhood trauma. Nobody, and I mean nobody, types such things without having seen his mom make out big-time , with an Indian or a Hindu. Perhaps the tradition of giving it up for Indians has continued with his sisters ?

Seek help, how long will you let your mom and sis mess up your thinking ? I mean, just look at his pathetic handle : T Man ??? :crazy: Yuck !

Well, at least you acknowledge your family and yourself to be 'swarmers' :tup:. Rare to see anyone openly poclaim themselves and their family members as closest to insects. Nicely done.

This is a classic case of childhood trauma. Nobody, and I mean nobody, types such things without having seen his mom make out big-time , with an Indian or a Hindu. Perhaps the tradition of giving it up for Indians has continued with his sisters ?

Seek help, how long will you let your mom and sis mess up your thinking ? I mean, just look at his pathetic handle : T Man ??? :crazy: Yuck !
I didn't acknowledge anything. You are making things up. I came here alone and still no family here.
I know you are getting personal as you are probably a false flagger Indian.
I as a Pakistani in Australia commented about Australian problem. Nothing to do with you. Poke your nose somewhere else. Talk about your shithole family and how did they end up there.

Back
Top Bottom