What's new

Indian student attacked and stabbed 11 times in Australia

While there is crime in QZ much of it's due to personal nature or stupid drug addicts affilated to gangs. The lebanese or Lebos are notorious here but it is in particular areas

how ever in general australia is safe and no way can even remotely compared to some shithole nation in Sub continent or even UK or US.

Sad story.
Its everyones worst nightmare, to be victim of robbery at gunpoint or with knife.

The sheer horror.

Violent robbers need to be shot on the spot. Vile creatures like that deserve capital punishment.

I’m only 17, but I’ve had it happen to me quite a few times. You eventually get used to it, because you know they won’t shoot you if you give them what they want

Oh the Joys of living in gang owned area…..

some hard facts for ignorant cartoons ..

Ranking of the most dangerous cities in the world in 2022, by murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants

you must have a very funny defination of street crime.

have ever been there?

View attachment 896451

Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world after India.

Indians spread hate wherever they go so I wouldn't be shocked if this stabbing was instigated by a foul mouth comment by the Indian.

Anyway, a big thumbs up to the brave heart who fixed the Indian.

Based on the news, it was an attempted robbery gone wrong and not a hate crime.

tbf, almost everyone from the subcontinent, not just indians, would love to get into 1st world nations, first chance they get. a lot of people even risk their lives doing so.
Better off getting fucked by gora than brown sahib. Atleast gora pay in dollars.

Based on the news, it was an attempted robbery gone wrong and not a hate crime.
Police often try to brush aside hate crime charge because it’s harder to prove in court and not good for the PR on every political level.

I’m only 17, but I’ve had it happen to me quite a few times. You eventually get used to it, because you know they won’t shoot you if you give them what they want

Oh the Joys of living in gang owned area…..

Well.. thats what i call battle hardened

local news report that Norwood (The guy who stab the indian guy) stab him because The Indian refused to hand over his cash during a robbery.

This happened in Artarmon, it is a upscale Upper North Shore neighbourhood. A lot of mugging happened in these area..
He stab him 11 times? Is that due to sheer amount of racism hatre?

He stab him 11 times? Is that due to sheer amount of racism hatre?
What does that have to do with race. The guy didn't arse rape him too, does that say anything about that man sexuality??

Indians spread hate wherever they go so I wouldn't be shocked if this stabbing was instigated by a foul mouth comment by the Indian.

Anyway, a big thumbs up to the brave heart who fixed the Indian.
Dude...

That's the price for the Quad.

What does that have to do with race. The guy didn't arse rape him too, does that say anything about that man sexuality??
Hahaha... No no no, it's not a racist attack at all. The guy just happened to be black. You better not speak HENGLISH in front of those rednecks mate, the moment they hear your canto accent, they might stab yoh.

There are racist people in every country, it can't be avoided. So, there is no point in telling people to not go over there, it is just who you meet and when. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This makes me question, if China was to ever invade Taiwan, I would seriously question the safety of overseas Chinese people.

They would probably abuse them and possibly lynch like how they acted towards Russians, or even just recently after Covid-19

Back
Top Bottom