What's new

Indian students complain about the quality of infrastructure and job in Canada

In Canada, Indian Brahmin students complain about the quality of the infrastructure and jobs available to them. What makes them choose to move to Canada in the first place?

These guys can piss right off on the horse they rode in on. Along with everyone else who thinks Canada and Canadian taxpayers owe them a better standard of life and free shit.

So this precious rtard studied “Culinary Managemeent” at some unaccreditted college in the middle of bumfucknowhere and wondering why he doesnt have a job :lol:. Even if one studies “Culinary Management” at Stanford,he might have a hard time but this cupcake chose “Georgian college” 🤣.

Look not everyone is meant to do engineering or finance or medecine and one shoudnt if they dotn want.. there are dozens of lucrative fields…but culinary management is not one of them 🤣.let’s not even get started about this Georgian college

He should go back to India…i usually hate godi piss media but i want to thank them for running these shows and spreading rumours about Canada..more and more gobarbhakt parents will stop sending kids to Canada, lesser competition and higher pay in the job market for the rest of us.

Overpopulation made them come. But what's funny is Canada's infrastructure is so outdated like the rest of the Western World.

An Egyptian tenant I had remarked to me "and they call us third world."

Indian media rejoiced because the Canadian Parliament Speaker resigned after mistakenly inviting a former Ukrainian soldier with Nazi ties to Parliament. They forgot that the Indian Parliament Speaker is a member of the RSS, which had Nazi ties.
IMG_20230926_163841.jpg

In Canada, Indian Brahmin students complain about the quality of the infrastructure and jobs available to them. What makes them choose to move to Canada in the first place?

The reality of the "indian student" in Canada is much different than that of any other student in Canada.

Thousands of these Indian "students" come to Canada and enroll in community colleges. The colleges offer them and they enroll into useless programs like Event Management, Filmography, random arts and philosophy.

Both the colleges and the students know that they aren't interested in the education or developing skills for the workplace, but rather that getting a diploma or equivalent is necessary to get a PR and settle down permanently in the country.

After graduating, they begin minimum wage labor jobs such as factory linesmen, gas station attendants, cashiers, fast food restaurant's general laborers, pizza delivery, uber drivers, etc. Jobs that don't require education and skill.

This trend began to take shape about 6-8 years ago. The colleges exploited the situation; they make bank off these guys, while the students have an easy opportunity to get PR. The government is also aware of this and encourages it because these guys provide very cheap labor within contingent Canada which is very lucrative for businesses.

I was working in SCM couple years ago and it came to my attention that many business owners, especially restaurateurs, exploit the Indian student into working longer hours than legally allowed and doing dangerous work - the average indian student doesn't know his rights and in many cases, has less rights than a citizen. The risk of being fired can lead to deportation.

The colleges and "the indian student" has become a stereotype here, associated with unsophisticated workers. Many colleges will graduate indian students studying technical jobs who haven't fully passed examinations or did so unethically, and when they get to the workplace, they get fired immediately for not knowing basic shit. So, employers here tend to avoid hiring Indians for skilled jobs. It's sad news for legit indians who genuinely sought education and skill.

I've been in Canada more than 25 years and this certainly is a new development; just 10 years ago, you could be an indian student who could get a decent skilled job after graduating - this doesn't happen anymore.

Moreover, you will hardly see any indian students in universities (unless they are indians settled in Canada for a long time); these are institutions that will actually get you legit jobs. Likewise, you will never see indian students in some restaurants like McDonald's who seem to be actively refusing indians right off the bat.

Last edited:
I saw a YT of an Indian in UK claiming the standard of education is better in India... lol...these pajeets never get tired of their own BS.

Who is forcing you to leave your paradise behind.

Back
Top Bottom