What's new

Indian Tactical Missiles(Must Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to comment on this, because for the longest time, given the close cooperation between Pakistan and China, the external similarities between the two nation's missiles continuously gave rise to accusations from Indians about "Pakistan building Chinese clones". Just the wheel coming full circle, with us pointing out the collaborative efforts of India with various countries and similarities between products.

On the issue of "indigenous" - most of India's recent breakthroughs have come about after close cooperation with the Israelis (the LRTR and other technology used in its ABM systems) as well as the successful collaboration with the Russians in producing the Yukhont clone (Brahmmos), which probably was instrumental in honing the "ramjet technology" and related guidance systems.

There is nothing about "underestimating your opponent" - that the Indian organizations benefited from cooperation with the Israelis and Russians to advance their "tactical missile program" does not take anything away from the fact that they possess those missiles, but this whole "indigenous" business needs to be dropped. The linkage between various collaborative projects and the "sudden success" (after 25 years in some cases) is pretty obvious.

Agnostic,
Akash SAM uses the Rajendra radar and the 3D-CAR radar. Both these radars have been developed COMPLETELY inhouse and you can find their history and development easily. In Akash, its not even the case of 'help' from other countries like Russia or Israel.

Infact the Rajendra had an offspin also, the WLR that IA has bought is based on the Rajendra-2 radar.

Raytheon and Thales being compared to LRDE

This can be the biggest joke in the history of Radar Manufacturing Industry all over the world.

You can only :blah: :blah: on the topic...no specs of Rajendra are available from any source other than indians.

Samundra,

I said:

I will say check Rajindra specs and then compare to Thales made radars

In translation to any language it implies that check your rajendra radar specs and then compare with Thales made radar.

Not means what you BS ed.

Raytheon and Thales being compared to LRDE

This can be the biggest joke in the history of Radar Manufacturing Industry all over the world.

You can only :blah: :blah: on the topic...no specs of Rajendra are available from any source other than indians.

Samundra,

I said:

I will say check Rajindra specs and then compare to Thales made radars

In translation to any language it implies that check your rajendra radar specs and then compare with Thales made radar.

Not means what you BS ed.

Since one can judge LRDE Radar development competence from the fact that readied accepetance of their radars by three armed services of India, it is same firm which has developed clone of the Green pine radar and turn it decent long range Ballastic missile tracking system. Few years ago, Thales was pitching very hard to offer their LRTE to Indian army, but army decided to went in favour of LRDE long range tracking radar.

On top of that LRDE is receiveing several proposal from western as well as thales radar manufacturers to collabrate in radar R & D

If one wants to assume that LRDE is a better setup from MBDA and Thales in research and developement then i can only stop arguing cause you can not change ones mind set for ignorance!

Ok can members in this thread remain civil. from this point onwards please. otherwise this thread will be shut down.

If one wants to assume that LRDE is a better setup from MBDA and Thales in research and developement then i can only stop arguing cause you can not change ones mind set for ignorance!

My point wasn't of regarding interpreting capability of LRDE better then MBDA and Thales, the point is that you should be aware about stringent user requirement set by Indian Army, Navy, Airforce when they float a tender for a particuler weapons sytem or Radar. LRDE has so far achieved a maximum success in wining all this tender by competing the like of both MBDA and Thales and got all the needs of three services into its favour. Henceforth now European Companies are now looking at the LRDE as potential partner in developing next generation Radars and AESA.

Looks to me thales and MBDA are looking only to develope LRDE not the other way around what you tried to feed..

Looks to me thales and MBDA are looking only to develope LRDE not the other way around what you tried to feed..

If you want to think in this way then you can but I had made my point very clear. Collabration of Thales and MBDA with LRDE is only indicates that the feat that has achieved by India in Radar Development. No European company might have came to collabrate with LRDE on their own unless and until LRDE doesn't shown that they have the caliber to develop something on par with their foreign couterparts.

Akash SAM uses the Rajendra radar and the 3D-CAR radar. Both these radars have been developed COMPLETELY inhouse and you can find their history and development easily. In Akash, its not even the case of 'help' from other countries like Russia or Israel.

Slight mistake............manufacture completly inhouse agreed, but developed?....nay. Rajendra is based on 30N6 "Flap Lid".

If you want to understand take your time to see specs or keep spewing out "indeginous developed" hoping someone will agree after nth time!!:azn:

About Akash .....wise people tells, pic talks a thousand words:azn:
4ca1a5b2f19c5c98f1edd31ac6113c92.jpg

c2522d6f74e8a522bad954d533911474.jpg

Slight mistake............manufacture completly inhouse agreed, but developed?....nay. Rajendra is based on 30N6 "Flap Lid".

True, Rajendra is based on 30N6 Flap Lid of S-300 system, but there is no report that India has taken help in integrating rajendra with 30N6 Flap lid from Russia or any other country on that matter, so if you integrate particuler system without any external help is regarded as developed inhouse.

If you want to understand take your time to see specs or keep spewing out "indeginous developed" hoping someone will agree after nth time!!:azn:

Offcourse there are more then enough sources that substanatiate that Akash SAM and Rajendra are both an indiginous system, if you would like to denied it then thats your problem.

About Akash .....wise people tells, pic talks a thousand words:azn:
4ca1a5b2f19c5c98f1edd31ac6113c92.jpg

c2522d6f74e8a522bad954d533911474.jpg

Yes, pictures do tell us thousand words, but bring me some concreate report that prove that Akash is truly based on SA-6 rather comparing resemblence of both pictures of missile.

The missile is based heavily on the SA-6 and is claimed that Rajendra is similar to the 30N6 Flap-Lid B engagement radar, used by the S-300 ATBM system.

Your one and only racist Hindus run website.
Akash SAM

The missile is based heavily on the SA-6 and is claimed that Rajendra is similar to the 30N6 Flap-Lid B engagement radar, used by the S-300 ATBM system.

Akash SAM

Webby correction.....it is run by Bigoted Brahmins, differentiate beteween Hindus and Brahmins.

Akash SAM

So much for being developed indigenously.:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom