What's new

Indian terrorist army begging family of freedom fighter to surrender -his sisters awesome response

Usual procedure.

Almost all the families beg the terrorists to surrender. Good that this family at least knows that he'll be immediately dispatched otherwise.

For those who do not know what she's saying...

She said if he comes home alive, she will kill him herself. And she said she won't call him back because the family doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Lmao.

I didn't watch the video at first.
Why did OP choose to embarrass himself! Maybe he didn't watch it either.

She literally says she'll make him a shaheed herself if he comes back.

"He left home. Why should we call him back. We don't need him. I'll make him shaheed myself."

"I'll slit his throat."
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
you dumb pricks

shes literally telling the indian terrorist army personal to F off about asking him to surrender by his family, he has choosen to become shaheed by killing your army pigs and if he wont fulfil his mission of killing as many indian army pigs then she herself will kill him and make him shaheed. the whole conversation is about him becoming a shaheed which only implies killing as many indian pigs as possible.

you guys get the Donkey of the day award for sure.

Usual procedure.

Almost all the families beg the terrorists to surrender. Good that this family at least knows that he'll be immediately dispatched otherwise.

The IA gives a chance to allow the families to get them to surrender.

If that doesn't happen, then it's obvious what the result is.

This woman simply supports a pointless death, so nothing to do with Indians anymore. They will have a funeral in a year or so.

Bravo!!!

I respect the way how calmly she told that indian army guy to eff off.

Rather, you should be praising the IA's restraint. Otoh, you are still bombing your own citizens in your own country.

That's a standard procedure that Indian army uses. First they talk to the families of militants before putting them on the list. In fact there have been many surrenders following this process. Unfortunately this family chose to sign their son's death warrant. RIP.

Rather, you should be praising the IA's restraint. Otoh, you are still bombing your own citizens in your own country.

Stop sniffing cow dung and cow piss and wakeup to reality

IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4192.JPG
IMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4195.JPG
IMG_4196.JPG
IMG_4197.JPG

These things don't mean anything. The general populace voted for BJP in the state. :D

These people forget that even they are "Indian dogs". If they really don't like India that much, they can always immigrate out of the country.

Of course, if you have friends in Kashmir who still think that way, ask them to return their Voter's ID and Passport to their local govt at the earliest.

These things don't mean anything. The general populace voted for BJP in the state. :D

These people forget that even they are "Indian dogs". If they really don't like India that much, they can always immigrate out of the country.

Of course, if you have friends in Kashmir who still think that way, ask them to return their Voter's ID and Passport to their local govt at the earliest.

Another long wided nonsense of atoot ang!!!

Offcourse those pictures wont mean anything to you because it doesnt support ur prerogative. I do understand the predicament, the issue of kashmir causes you indians.Infact not just kashmir but khalistan, nagaland, chatisgarh , odisha, assam.

Does that change anything ???? LOL :p:

For those who do not know what she's saying...

She said if he comes home alive, she will kill him herself. And she said she won't call him back because the family doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.
You.liar......she told the monkey I uniform why are you carrying weapons. She also said if he surrenders she will kill him herself. Twist it how you like. The world isn't as stupid as you

Does that change anything ???? LOL :p:
Does a pebble in a pond not make ripple and enough ripples not make a wave and a big wave not turn into a tsunami..
Tom ....You truly are the dumbest Indian on here. Welldone

Back
Top Bottom